Chapter One

As I watched her beautiful violet orbs turn silver, her pale lips no longer moving and the hand holding mine loosened its grip, "Mamma," I called but there was no reply.

"Mamma?" I chocked – I knew it was going to happen but it's hard taking in this sight. My sweetheart, my mamma, will never call my name again, she will never kiss me again. She'll never cuddle and sing to me with her beautiful voice – I'll never see her again, never again.

My eyes glow silver as my wolf's anger and heartache overtakes. I kick at the ground beneath me. Shifting, Reign, my wolf shakes his fur out and takes over.

Looking down at our mother the tears couldn't stop as I, as we cry, knowing that our sweetheart won't wake tomorrow, the day after, never again.

She looked peaceful with the smile on her face but she told us before that she wasn't ready, she didn't want to leave me. She said I wasn't ready to live in this cruel world without her and she was right.

Reign howled as we cried looking up at the moon. That moon that looked like me, that we looked like. Shinning its mourning light on the bed of stone, where my sweetheart's body lied on.

My heart tore apart as my pack members began the ritual to send her beautiful soul to the ancestors. The warriors held me back as I struggled, I didn't want to not see her again.

I am weak! We are weak! I can't stop them, we can't stop them. Through Reigns eyes, we watched them burn her, the blue flames danced through the sky enchanting us, sending us into a trance.

The Northern Lights lit up the night sky accepting my mother, our sweetheart.

I stood there looking up as the Northern Lights dance all night; even after my pack left, I looked up wanting to fly up and look for her to bring her back to me.

Our whimpers sang through the night until morning when the lights left. The fatigue caught me and I fell asleep, we fell asleep. The morning breeze drifted through my beautiful silver fur that was covered in my scarlet robe, our robe that our sweetheart made us.

∘━✧━∘

Opening my eyes as I felt the movement of the SUV stop. Looking at the handsome man beside me who had a domineering aura around him smile at me, "Ethan, we've reached the packhouse," he said motioning to the front of the SUV. I looked between the seats at the estate before us.

The man got out along with the drivers and warriors leaving me in the SUV, well it's just that I didn't get out – I was nervous, we were scared.

Reign howled wanting to run away but I fought him – I'm not that strong like the Alpha's and Beta's but I can hold my ground against my crazy best friend Reign.

'Calm down!' I said trying to comfort us both.

>What do you mean calm down, why did we have to leave our pack to join this pack, I don't care if he is our father! I look down on him and this pack! He made us Ethan but stayed away, what right does he have?< He yelled at the top of his lungs. His anger passing through me too.

Balling my hands I fought him... he was right but the pack sent us here, they abandoned us – they did.

Hearing my thoughts made Reign lash out as my fangs and claws grew.

"Pappa! Is he here... is my brother here?" the little voice from outside called out to that man.

I watched him through the tinted windows, pick up the girl calling him papa. He gave her a hug and kissed her cheeks lovingly, "Mn," he hummed. "He's sitting in the car, let's give him a minute, you'll see him soon."