Chapter Two

I don't know when but I fell asleep. Opening my eyes I saw that I was moving. Trying to move, I was squeezed. Looking at the person who was holding me princess style, I frowned. I raised my hand to touch his face and I have to admit. The minute he looked down at me and the feeling I felt against his face, attracted me, those strange tingles.

He growled lowly as I continued to run my fingers against his face. He looked down at me with black eyes and ordered, "Don't run away again!"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Jason, or well his wolf.

"You have no scent, make no sound and you're light! I searched for you for over three hours – we're heading back to the packhouse, where you'll stay and behave," he said as I turned away from me.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Geovenn," he said in a gentle voice that I don't know where it came from.

>Geovenn... Ah, I'm suddenly horny just hearing his name,< Reign purred in my head.

"Geovenn, put me down now!" I warned. He looked at me scoffing. Still carrying me, we arrived at the training area while I yawned. I close my eyes leaning into him. My body sank and I curse, 'You overdid it again!'

Yawning, Reign growled not caring and we both blanked out. I heard Jason say something but what? Only he knew.

I feel a sharp pain through my brain and so does Reign. >Ah!! Fuck! What in the fuck why? Why does it hurt Eth... Ethan wake the fuck up and open your fucking eyes – let me see the face I need to shred to pieces!<

Many faces frowned when his voice reached their minds through the pack link that we did not know we were connected to it.

'Shut up, why must you speak? Your voice is more piercing than the damn pain... I'm not opening my eyes, take over my body. I am going to pretend I don't exist for the next seven days, I'm tired – don't talk, shut up!' I yelled back at him.

He growled loudly making me wince, >GET.THE.FUCK.UP.AND.SEE.WHO.IS.HURTING.US!!<

'NO!! SHUT UP' I yelled back.

>ETHAN SAGE I SWEAR ON OUR MOTHERS GRAVE THAT IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FATASS UP, I WILL TAKE OVER AND WHORE US OUT FOR FREE TO THE ROGUES!<

I thought about it... this doesn't sound like a bad idea – he heard it. >DON'T TELL ME, YOU'RE CONSIDERING IT!< he asked shaking in fury.

'Are you going back on your threat?' I asked disappointed.

>What's wrong with you?< he asked dumbfounded.

'Let me sleep for seven days,' I negotiated.

>No!<

'Can't I exchange you for a bunny... a cute one?' I asked teasing him.

>I was born with you< he sighed defeated.

'Does that mean I can't swap you?' I ask with a smirk.

>SAGE!!< he growls annoyed

I chuckle, 'Alright, you win... I'll get a goldfish instead.'

"That's not nice," a small voice said making us quiet down.

After a moment of silence he asked in our native tongue, >Will you still sleep after that?<