Chapter Three

Arriving in the hall everyone stopped and hushed to look at me and Chloe. Michael was behind us, "Everyone, this is the new member of our family Ethan Tyce from the north."

They all bowed making me feel awkward, especially the few untraceable lustful stares... I sat with my younger siblings as they introduced themselves one by one to me.

Chloe went with their omega nanny to wash up while Micheal brought me to Jason's office.

He stared at me not saying anything. He looked from the tip of my head down to my exposed legs to my toes. I felt shivers go down my spine and goosebumps trailed along my skin from his stare. His eyes turned from green to black switching between the two while they also had mixed emotions of lust, desire and anger.

I couldn't stand it any longer, "Why did you call me?"

He closed his eyes taking in a deep breath. Exhaling they opened and those black eyes looked at me – it's his wolf.

He got up walking to me with heavy steps. Stopping in front of me he raised his left hand. I closed my eyes afraid that he might hit us.

His hand landed gently on my head. Pulling me in, he wrapped his strong muscled right arm around my waist. He leaned his head down dipping his nose between my hair.

Jason took in deep breaths of my scent while squeezing me into him. I gripped onto his bare chest afraid.

Feeling me tremble he stopped. Bending down his hands slid down my back cupping my cheeks. He gave it a tight squeeze while he nuzzled into my neck sniffing me.

I felt a wet tongue lick my neck. That lick became a suck and turned into a grip that wanted to eat me up. The member between his legs was already as hard as rock poking at my stomach.

My body shook violently as both Reign and I were going crazy losing ourselves. >Ethan what's this crazy fuck doing?!?!? We'll be eaten alive if we don't run now.<

>Run???<

>Yes!<

Pushing my hands up against his bare muscled chest I moaned, "Jason?"

His grip tightened around my waist. His husky voice reached my ears, "Do you know how worried I've been?"

My brow cocked in confusion, "Worried?"

Pulling back he straightened himself. He looked down at me with dark eyes, brushing my long silver hair out of my face he placed it behind my ear, "You can't tell yet but you're my mate... Of cause, I'll be worried for your safety."

I frowned, "You're my mate?"

He nodded while looking at me lovingly, "The others can't smell you but I can, you're the best thing I've smelled in years... you are my omega," he purred.

Before I could object he leaned down placing his mouth on my opened mouth. Licking my lips he sucked them into his mouth. Picking me up, he wrapped my legs around his waist.

Carrying me over to his desk we sat down on the chair, me straddling him. I tried pushing him away but he is too strong...

A knock came from the door making him growl in our kiss. He pulled back, "Who is it?" he asked angrily looking at my hanging head cupped in his hand. I was too out of it, dizzy and numb - I can't fight him.

His kiss tasted delicious and his touch scorched me.

"Alpha, it's time for the patrol," his gamma stated.

He growled again, his lips were at my neck ready to suck down on it again but stopped.

Placing his head down on my shoulder in defeat he cleared his throat, "I'll be out in ten."