Chapter 1

You sit next to Percy on the muggle train. You guys have been dating since the year you both got out of Hogwarts. You suprised your whole family when you introduced them to Percy.

You were quite suprised when you realized you loved the boy but were more then overjoyed when you heard he returned the feeling. You lean your head on his shoulder as he goes through the many ministry papers he has to do.

He offers you his hand to hold well still looking at the papers. You took it and looked out the window at the rolling hills. Percy places a kiss on your head every once in a while but for the most part he is busy with his paperwork.

You sometimes get his attention to show him a cool lake or any view you think is worth his time. After a while of silence the train stops.

You guys get off at a small town it is supposed to lead into a small wizarding village you have been wanting to visit for ages. You were more then suprised when Percy offered to take you. Especially since he has been so busy at the ministry.

You run out excitedly as Percy follows sending his owl out with a letter he wrote on the train. You can't stop smiling well you walk with a skip in your step and spin around to look back at Percy who smiles at you holding his work briefcase.

You get to the entrance to the small area of the wizarding village. You quickly enter and Percy follows. You quickly run in and your greeted by a beautiful village. It was like the movies. Flowers were everywhere little shops selling sweets and knickknacks.

Percy smiles just seeing you happy. You excitedly run to the nearest store. Percy follows you as you look around the store. You show him certain things you think he would like. He ends up buying a travel quill and ink.

You buy a jacket and a cute bracelet. Percy seemed to be kind of nervous you don't know why. You guys eventually leave the village to go to the top of a hill. You smile and hug him once he finally gets to the top.

There is a tree in the top of the hill. You guys sit under it and set up a picnic. You laugh and try to catch grapes in each others mouth. You catch most of them well Percy only catches one or two.

You rest your head on his knee carefully. He silently runs his hands through your hair.

"I love you." You say well staring at the sky.

"I love you too." He says calmly.

You spend a while in a comfortable silence before you have to go. You start cleaning the picnic stuff. Not noticing Percy was on one knee.

You look back and immediately put your hand over your mouth with a huge smile on your face. He still seems kind of nervous.

"Y/n will you um, do me the honor of being my uh my wife?" He asks.

You practically tackle him in a hug well saying yes. He laughs and hugs you back. He puts a small ring on your finger and immediately after you pull him into a kiss.

You guys walk back down quickly as you admire your ring and your fiance. He is so happy.

"When do you want the wedding to be?" He asks carefully.

"As soon as possible!" You say happily.

"Do you want a big or small one?" He asks.