Chapter 5

You are eight months pregnant and you just released your new album a few days ago.

Percy was rushing to leave to work. He quickly grabbing his work and stuffing it into his brief case. He runs his fingers through this red hair. He fixes his tie and prepares to leave.

"Goodbye! Have a good day at work!" You say as he gets ready to apperate away.

"Bye, I love you. Be careful." He says fixing his hair.

He apperate away leaving you alone. Since you have the house to yourself again and don't have anything to do you decide to write another letter to Mrs. Weasley.

Dear Mrs. Weasley,

We are eight months in. The baby is due in only a month. We were thinking about the name Emma or maybe Isabella. We haven't decided yet. But we still have a bit of time. Percy has been even more stressed but I think when the war is over it will get better.

-Y/n

You sent off the letter and got ready for the day. You pulled your hair back into a ponytail and ate breakfast.

You spend most of the day just hanging around. You kept yourself busy my writing some new lyrics and figuring out a few chords.

Around lunch time you venture into the kitchen to make yourself lunch.

You are making a sandwich when your water breaks. You immediately send an owl to Percy. You pack a bag real quickly and apperate to the hospital even though you know very well it is not smart.

When you get there you check into a hospital room. You had to go to a muggle doctor's because you had been going here for all your other appointments against much of Percy's protests.

You silently wait for Percy to show up. He has to come eventually. After about an hour and thirty minutes Percy runs in.

"Hello, glad you decided to show up." You joke.

"Yeah sorry. I got held up. Are you okay? Did I miss it? I didn't think you were due till next month?" Percy starts.

"I'm fine, you haven't missed anything and yes she's coming early." You say.

He comes to your side. He quickly throws his brief case on the couch meant for him incase this is an all night thing. He holds your hand trying to comfort you seeing that your contractions were getting worse.

The nurses came back in. Percy has been researching how muggles were supposed to deliver babies. He had decided that he would know how it was done so they didn't try anything he thought was wrong.

You had told him to stop bugging the nurses about how they weren't doing something that he thought was right. They were the professionals. You knew he just didn't want you to be hurt.

Percy eventually decides to take a nap well you were in labor. You had brought him a pillow to use just in case. He slept on the couch.

After a few hours it was excruciating and you threw a pencil at Percy to wake him up. He woke up quickly.

"I'm so sorry!" He says and quickly stands next to you.

Nurses are all around you. Percy had the option to go to the end of the bed but you asked him to stay with you next to your head.

He did. The whole time he was trying to be supportive and helpful. He was more then stressed out.

"It's going to be alright almost there." Percy says to you as you squeeze his hand.

Within the next two minutes Percy had cut the umbilical cord of the baby. The moment he holds her his eyes light up.

You catch your breath and look at Percy expectantly. He doesn't notice. He is too busy looking at the little girl in awe.

You smile at the moment and snap a quick picture on the camera you brought with you. You want to hold the baby.

"Can I hold her?" You ask.

He turns his head quickly at your voice.

"Yeah of course. What name did we decide on again?" He asks handing her to you as you struggle to sit up.

You held her delicatly.

"Hello baby, it's mama." You say to her sweetly.

Percy watches you smiling.

"I liked the name Emma." You say.

"Emma it is." He says.