Chapter 4

The wedding was about to start. You quickly took a seat. Percy had mailed you in more of the candies.

The whole ceremony is amazing, although you couldn't help feeling slightly jealous that you couldn't have this for your wedding. You talk to everyone. You get on the good side of mostly everyone.

Percy has a huge family though. It is quite difficult introducing yourself to everyone.  Eventually you do and manage to explain why Percy isn't there at least a hundred times.

People start to leave and it is just you, the Weasleys, a lady named Nymphadora but prefers to be called Tonks, and a man named Remus who you assume is a werewolf but don't dare say anything afraid that it is a sensitive subject for him.

You go upstairs happy to finally have some alone time. You love talking with people and don't mind it at all and are overall a patient person, but everyone has a limit.

You changed into a more comfortable outfit and sit on your bed. You pull your hair back into a ponytail and sit back helping yourself to a few pieces of candy.

You start reading a new book on some spells that you have been looking forward to learning but they were never taught. Then you hear screaming downstairs.

You get up immediately. You try to run out but the door is stuck. You throw yourself against it. It doesn't budge. You realize you left your wand out on the table.

You mentally kick yourself. You always left your wand laying around. You never really needed it, but of course right as you need it you don't have it.

You look out of the window and see a ring of fire around the burrow. You scream on the top of your lungs. You hear someone on the other side.

"Y/n! The door is stuck!" You hear George say.

"Yeah I know! Do you know the spell to knock down a door?" You ask loudly but calmly.

"Uh I don't think so." George says.

"That's okay. Let me try this. Move out of the way of the door!" You say.

You wave your hand and say the spell loudly. The door flies back. George looks at you in awe.

"Go!" You say reminding him to move his feet.

He runs and you both go downstairs. He is faster then you especially because you are far from the best shape at that moment.

He stays behind waiting for you. You quickly catch up and you guys begin to run out. You grab your wand as you pass the table. You make sure George is in front of you so he will get out before you just incase.

He gets out right before the roof collapsed. Unfortunately for you, you don't. Your leg gets caught under a piece of rubble. You shout in pain.

You quickly use your wand to throw the wood off. You know walking on your own is going to hurt like hell if it is even possible but you still have to try.

You stand up and limp out. Charlie immediately runs over to help you when you come out. You let him and you guys watch as the fire takes the house down.

You can't help being fearful for the baby. Hopefully they made it. You hug yourself tears running down your face.

You sink to the ground at the thought of the baby no longer being there. Charlie goes down with you.