Chapter 2

You and Percy had just gotten married. It seemed all of a sudden, unreal. You guys have known each other for years and it hasn't been much of a change from before.

You guys still do the same things each day. Just you have a ring on. A few days after the wedding Percy rushes off to work as usual.

You work on some new ideas for songs. Just some ideas, random stuff you think you may be able to write about later. After a few hours of this Percy's owl comes flying in.

It has a letter. You quickly untie the letter and feed the owls a few treats. It goes back to it's cage.

You open the letter nervously. It was written in clean handwriting. Much like Percy's.

Dear Percy and Y/n,

We miss you quite a bunch. I wish you would have told us about your relationship sooner. I wish even more we were invited to the wedding. We hope you want to come and visit sometime. Y/n is our daughter in law, we can't wait to meet you! If you would like to come to your brother Bill's and his fiance Fluer wedding your always invited.

-Mum

You quickly read over it multiple times. You decide your going to visit them whether Percy likes it or not. You grab a quill and parchment. You quickly write out a reply.

Dear Mrs. Weasley,

Percy has been reluctant to introduce me to you guys. I swear I wanted to invite you guys and meet you but the current wizarding war has everyone scared. He has been very stressed with work as I am sure you can imagine. We will come to the wedding! Thanks for the invitation!

-Y/n

You send it off and wait until Percy comes home. After a few hours he comes home obviously stressed.

"Percy, I need to tell you something." You say.

"Okay. Can it wait? I have a bunch of reports go finish." He says.

"No it can't. I have to tell you now." You say.

"Okay go ahead then." He says still looking tired but he looks intrested in what you have to say.

"I told your mom I'm going to meet her as soon as possible." You say confidently

"WHAT! No! why?" He says he voice getting smaller.

"Because she wrote back. And I felt bad. And I'm going to meet my mother in law! I can't help thinking your embarrassed of me!" You say desperatly.

The second you tell him you think he is embarrassed of you he puts his work down. He puts his arms around your waist. Your face is only inches from his.

"I could never be embarrassed of you. I'm just embarrassed of them I guess. I just don't know how they'll react." He says.

Your about to kiss him but you pull away as a last thought.

"I'm going to meet them this weekend at your brother's wedding! I'm not going to make you come, but I'm going." You say calmly with a hint of sadness.