*Will you Marry me?

smut warning ;)

      I barley got any any sleep last night, I was still pretty shaken up. Edward cuddled me close and made me feel safe and loved. Luckily we got sleep in the next morning, later in the day we went to the police and got a restraining order on Jim. Even though we got a restraining order I knew that wouldn't keep him away forever. After Edward got done with his hair and shrub cuts we headed down to our bed to rest.

"June, can I ask you something?" 

"Of cores you can love." I said as we snuggled in bed. 

"I know your birthday is a few days away but I want to give you something." He said while getting out of bed. As he got up I noticed something hanging from one of his blades, a ring. My heart pounded with anticipation. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed, Edward came over to me and got down on one knee. 

"I love you June, and I want to be with you and kiss you and protect you forever. Will you marry me?" He asked in his small voice.

"Yes yes yes, a thousand times yes, I will marry you!" We both stood up and gave into a sweet kiss as he slid the ring on my finger. 

"Congratulations!" The rest of the family who had been waiting outside the door chimed in.

"Oh June I'm so happy for you!" Said Kim as she gave me a hug.

"You have yourself a fine girl there Ed, take good care of her now." Mr. Mike said to Edward. 

"I will, I love her very much." Said Edward. 

"June come here." Kim whispered to me from out side the room.

"What is it? What's this?" I asked as she held up a little bag.

"Just a little gift for you and Edward." 

I opened it to find condoms and a flavored lube. 

"Kim! You dirty girl!" I said with a smirk.

"Well I wanted you and Edward to have a memorable engagement night." 

"We might, only if he wants to though, I'm not gonna push him." 

"That's fair, well you two have fun, good night." She said as her and the rest of the family headed up stairs.

"Oh Edward you've made me the happiest woman on earth! I love you!"

"I love you to June, I promise I will try to be a good husband for you."

"You will be a wonderful husband Edward." I said as we began to kiss, I cupped his face as he placed his arms around me. Soon our kisses became more desperate and wanting, in a quick motion Edward slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues swirled around taking it all in, I started to moan his name as he did the same. I soon began to feel Edward getting excited through all the thick black leather he was wearing. Edward seemed confused by his sudden arousal, so we thought it best to try and  get some rest and hopefully forget about it. Yes, I wanted to "sleep" with him but I didn't want to push it and thought that if he wanted to then and only then we would. 

After about an hour I started hear Edward shifting around, with is something he doesn't usually do at night. 

"Edward are you alright?" 

"No, I feel funny."

"Funny? Like sick?" I said growing concerned.

"No." 

"Then how do you feel love?"

"Like when you helped me feel good after we took a shower."

"Oh, I..." I pulled back the blanket to reveal his boner poking through his leather, "defiantly see."

"Can you help me make it go away?" 

"Of course I can Edward. 'yes!' "

I got out of bed and slowly took my close off one by one, with Edward eyeing me the whole time, what, we were going to be married after all. Edward looked at me and gave a shy smile while blushing. 

"Your really beautiful June, I'm so lucky." 

"So am I, I love you so much." 

"I love you to." 

I had Edward stand up as helped him take his outfit off leaving him naked as I was. 

"Now Edward, I love you very much so I'm going to ask, are you ok with me doing this?"

"Yes." 

"Sure?" 

"Yes."

"Ok good, now before we umm.....you know....do you about umm what were going to do?" I said not trying to sound awkward. 

"Yes, Mrs. Peg told me about it when I asked her about marring you. She told me about sex."

"Well alright then, lets umm start." I said trying to stifle my giggles. 

"Here, you'll have to put on one of these," I said holding up a condom, "do you know what this is?" I asked hopping I wouldn't have to explain. 

"Yes."  

I ripped open the condom and slipped it on his erect cock, we stared kissing over and over again getting heated up. I had Edward lay down and put his hands to the side as I got on top of him. He swiftly entered me as we started things off slow, he began to gently thrust as I grained down on him. We picked up speed a little bit as we moaned and kissed each other. I felt a know form in my middle. 

"K-keep going Edward I-I'm close"

"J-June I-I'm going t-to-" 

He was interrupted by mine and his own orgasm as we both climaxed, he pulled out and I helped him remove the very filled condom. We got cleaned up and went back to bed. 

"Thank you June, I like that."

"Me to, that was good. It was my first time ya know."

"Mine to." 

I giggled as we cuddle in and fell asleep.