[OLD] Chapter 2

Kuoh Town - (Y/N'S) Department

3rd POV

(Y/N) was peacefully watering his cactus while looking at the news. When suddenly a mosquito was on his head.

(Y/N) slapped the mosquito on his head. "Got you." (Y/N) said. When he thought he killed the mosquito, it flew away from his hand.

"Damn...mosquitos!!" He said while clenching his teeth and vines popping out of his head.

(Y/N) proceeded to try to kill the mosquito while jumping from place to place in his balcony

The mosquito then went away to another place. "Hey! Is flying away!" (Y/N) said while grabbing the bug spray and proceeded to run for the mosquito.

Meanwhile..

Kuoh Academy - Occult Research Club

3rd POV

???: "Buchou, there's a stray devil that we need to take care of." Said a voice to someone

Rias: "Thanks for letting me know Kiba, please call the others to get ready."

Kiba: "Yes. Buchou."

Kiba proceeded to go and get the others.

Rias: "I wonder if the mysterious person would be there...It could be a great piece to my peerage and will be able to help me with my problem." Said the red headed girl.

Small Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Abandoned Building

3rd POV

Rias: "We are here everyone, please get ready to deal with this stray devil." Said the red headed girl to her peerage.

Everyone: "Yes Buchou/President." Multiple voices could be heard.

The group entered the building and found the stray devil with a couple dead bodies.

Stray devil: "What do we have here? It looks like all of you are gonna be my next meal" said creepily the stray.

Rias: "I'm Rias Gremory, me and my peerage came here to eliminate you for betraying your master."

Stray devil: "I'd like to see all of you try." Said the stray while getting in position to fight.

The group got ready to fight but then everyone heard a voice coming.