[OLD] Chapter 6

Kuoh Town - (Y/N)'s Department

3rd POV

(Y/N): "What are you doing in my house?"

Ophis: "I'm here to ask you if you want to join my group." She said emotionless.

(Y/N): "Sorry, not interested. Now get out of my house."

Ophis: "You should change your mind human, I could give you immense strength."

(Y/N) then opened a window and took Ophis by her hand.

(Y/N): "Sorry but I'm not interested and having overwhelming strength is pretty boring."

Ophis: "Wait-" before she said anything (Y/N) throw her out of the window very far away from Kuoh Town.

(Y/N): "Well I can finally relaxed."

Meanwhile in another place

A person with just one eye and spiky pink hair was sitting on a throne in a giant spaceship.

???: "Lord Boros, We will arrive at Earth in 1 month."

Boros: "Thanks for notifying me, Geryuganshoop. I hope the prophecy helds true and I find a worthy opponent." He said with hope on his voice.

Time Skip - 30 days left until Boros arrival

(Y/N) POV

I was walking around the plaza to see if I could find any sales today until I saw Koneko, Issei and a guy I didn't know talking to 2 girls with hodded cloaks. I decided to see what they were doing.

"Yo." I said catching their attention.

Koneko and Issei: "(Y/N)?"

Issei: "How's it going man?"

Saji: "So this is (Y/N)? Nice to meet you I'm Saji Genshirou." Said the guy with blonded hair and gray eyes.

"Nice to meet you and who are these two?" I said referring to the two girls.

Irina: "Hello! I'm Irina Shido and my friend here is Xenovia Quarta."

Xenovia: "Are you a devil too?" She said while looking at me.

"No I'm not. I'm just a human." I said blankly.

Issei: "We are about to go to eat in a restaurant, wanna tag along. I'm paying."

(Y/N): "Sure." I replied back.