[OLD] Chapter 3

Kuoh Academy - Occult Research Club

(Y/N) POV

Everyone was waiting for my answer, I remembered that there was a sale in 10 minutes so I decided to give my answer quickly.

"No thanks, I'd like to remain human and I should get going, there's a sale in 10 minutes." I said to Rias.

It looked like Rias was a little disappointed of my answer.

Rias: "Well...it's okay, you can go now, we will see you later."

After that I said goodbye to everyone and run to the sale.

Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Plaza

(Y/N) POV

I was walking around the plaza with my groceries until I saw Issei with a blonded girl with green eyes, so I walked to them to say hello.

Issei: "Oh, hello (Y/N). How's it going man."

"Hey Issei, I came here to say hi and to ask who's your friend." I said to him.

The blonded girl then answered my question.

Asia: "Hello, my name is Asia Argento and I just arrived into this town, Issei-san is helping me get to the church."

"So you're a nun?, That explains the look." I replied back.

I decided to go with them to chat a little and also to get some sales from the way they were heading.

Before anyone could said anything, we heard a kid crying with an injury in his leg. Asia immediately went to the boy and said something to him.

Asia: "Don't cry; it's just a scrape. You're a boy, after all."

I noticed the green glow that was coming from the ring in her hand. 'that must be a sacred gear' I thought to myself.

Issei: "H-His wound..."

I looked at Issei and he looked a little uneasy.

Asia: "Look! Your wound's gone! It's all right now."

The boy then got up and said thanks to Asia while running to his parents. Asia then turned back to us.

Asia: "Sorry, force of habit. I must've surprised both of you."

Issei: "Oh...Well, you have a pretty amazing power!"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." I said emotionless.

Asia: "It's a wonderful power granted by God. Oh, that must be the place!" She said while looking at the church that looked abandoned.

Issei: "Oh, yeah, it's the only church we have in town."

Asia: "Great! Thank you so much! I'd like to return the favor, so would both of you like to accompany me?" She said with a smile.