I

In the morning, Lisa woke up having a feeling of a heavy heart.

She couldn't figure out why.

"Hobi Oppa?" She called out his name first thing in the morning, but no one responded.

She gets out of bed and notices the letter above the drawer.

To: My Love

It's from her Sunshine.

When she saw the color of the paper he used, tears began to fall from their cage as she wearily unfolded the letter.

Yellow.

They agreed that if he uses a Yellow letter, it means the letter is painful.

She sobbed even more as she shakily opened the paper and saw his handwriting.

Dear sweet angel,

Lisa-yah, good morning. Your breakfast is ready and waiting for you on the table. You have to eat it all, okay?

I apologize. I'm going back on my word to you. I swear I don't want to leave you, Love. But seeing your family, my family, my brothers, your unnies, and you struggle bothers me.

Lisa, I'm just plain ugly. I understand why they believe I don't deserve to be loved, but you proved otherwise.

Reasons to love myself

I can't stand seeing you cry every day because it upsets me, Lisa. I love you so much that seeing you hated is the last thing I want to see.

I'm sorry once more, My love. I hope you will forgive me.

I totally love you.

For the final time.

She cried on her knees while hugging the letter.

He betrayed his word.

But she couldn't hate him.

She loves him.

Nobody has the power to change that.