N

No one can change Lisa's mind, even her unnies.

She'll be doing a Vlive for the first time right now.

Her boss and parents both backed her up.

She was confident that Lilies and the other Blinks would be there for her.

It's been two weeks since she's seen her sunshine, and she's had enough.

She'll declare to the world how much he means to her.

She'll make them see why she loves him.

She is prepared to face the world.

"Blinks, Annyeonghaseyo..." Lisa greeted them. "...and Armys," she added, smiling.

"I'm sorry if we turn off the comment section," she mumbled as she checked the responses. Millions of people are tuning in.

"Lisa is live!" Taehyung made the announcement after opening his laptop and seeing a notification from Blackpink.

Bangtan members sat perplexedly next to Taehyung. Lisa despises doing Vlives by herself.

Hoseok is staring at her.

He longs for her.

"A dating scandal involving me and Hobi Oppa made headlines a few weeks ago. And now I'm here to tell you that it's true. We dated."

Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung, who are watching from the side, are impressed with their maknae.

Even in Bangtan's dorm, they couldn't make sense of what was going on.

"To be honest, it frightens us. We genuinely love each other, but we have the impression that the world is conspiring against us. As a result, we broke up," She bit her lower lip.

The views are increasing, making her Vlive the most viewed ever.

"I'm not sure why people keep complaining about why we choose each other. Love has no rhyme or reason to it. When your heart began to beat for someone, you knew you were in love."

Hoseok murmured, "Lalisa..." Bangtan felt proud as they watched Lisa. She's willing to go through anything for Hoseok.

"My heart is drawn to Hobi Oppa, and his heart is drawn to mine. Idols, too, can fall in love. We are all humans," Lisa stated. "We can't force ourselves to stop loving in order to meet your standards. We make our own choices. We became idols in order to fulfill our dreams and make people happy, but why can't people see that? They continue to judge us without knowing the full story."

She wiped away her tears.

"I love him," she murmured. "Nobody has the power to change that. Thank you for joining me today."

Her unnies rushed to her and comforted her as she ended the vlive.

The same thing happened to Hoseok and the members of Bangtan.

"Hyung, Lisa has already done her part," Jungkook said. "I believe it is time for you to do yours."

"W-what?" Hoseok inquired.

"Hyung, show them how much you adore her. It's finally time."

Hoseok rose from his seat and exited their dorm.

He's on his way to see the source of his happiness.