Epilouge

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, congratulations!"

BTS was named Artist of the Year at the MAMAs, and now it's time for them to give their acceptance speech.

After Namjoon thanked their producers and everyone who helped them win this award, they took a step back, with Hoseok remaining in the center.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Jung Hoseok-imnida."

He waited for this moment to arrive.

He had planned a surprise for Lisa, but she is completely unaware of it.

Her unnies and boss were well informed.

"I'm sure you're aware that we went on hiatus last month. It's because of the dating scandal between Lisa and me," Hoseok smiled as he looked out at the thousands of people in the crowd.

For the first time, Blackpink attended the MAMAs, and Lisa's surprise from Hoseok will go down in history as iconic.

Lisa was taken aback when Hobi mentioned her name. He locked his gaze on her, and the other camera pans to her.

"Many fans were enraged. I honestly gave up on that time. I left her," He stated. "But this girl is stubborn, so she did a Vlive," he chuckled as Lisa winked at him.

"I truly love her."

Finally, he said it. The idols are now looking at Lisa, wishing they had the two's confidence.

"Even though she's stubborn, she's the one who makes my heart dance every time I'm with her."

She had no idea that her tears were now visible in her eyes as she felt so proud and good.

"She's the cause of my euphoria," Hoseok said, winking at Jungkook, who laughed.

"Hey, that's my Hyung!" The audience chuckled as Jungkook cheered.

"She is my dancing queen. She is my Love. She is the source of my joy. She is my Lalisa."

"Wow, that's so sweet," Jisoo teased Lisa.

"I love and appreciate her, and no one will ever be able to replace her."

The fans began to accept their relationship on that day.

They can now openly display their relationship to the general public.

They are no longer dreaming.

They proved how much they cherished each other.

And the real sunshine keeps their vows sacred.

The end.