you're so bad

Just in fifteen minutes, Jungkook finishes the hot vegetable soup and rice before drinking the water in one go. He looks so much in a hurry as he watched Taehyung lying on his bed holding his phone with his eyes wide open. Once he is sure that he is done eating and drinking, he gets up and asks Taehyung to give his phone back.

"Not yet. Go and take a shower. Only then, I'll let you have your phone back.", Taehyung says as he hides Jungkook's phone under the pillow.

"What? You didn't tell me that..."

"Now, I'm telling you. Can't you smell yourself? You still have that stinky alcohol smell. You better freshen up before I let you see your girlfriend.", Taehyung sounds serious as he covers his nose with his hands. "Go to the bathroom, you stink.", he uses his other hand to push Jungkook away to the direction of the bathroom.

With a loud whine to Taehyung, Jungkook goes into the bathroom as asked and takes a cold shower to quickly freshen up his body.

"Man, this guy is so troublesome when he's drunk.", Taehyung mumbles as he feels tired of putting Jungkook to sleep last night and had to wake up early just because Jungkook gets shocked to see someone lying on his bed next to him.

🌻🌻🌻

The sight of Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa as early as 8 AM is quite rare for Jisoo. Usually she will be the first one to wake up and she will need to check on Chaeyoung whether she is awake or not. That could be her first time in months to see Chaeyoung wakes up earlier than her looking all freshen up like she is having something to attend to that day.

"Unnie, I've made breakfast for you. Make sure to eat before you go to work.", her words make it even weirder for Jisoo.

"Thank you, Chaeng. I'm actually in a hurry. I woke up late today.", Jisoo says as she heads to the kitchen to get the breakfast food that Chaeyoung has prepared. "By the way, what makes you so nice in the morning, Chaeng?", she tries not to be too serious with Chaeyoung in the morning. She knows how Chaeyoung is feeling yesterday and she is worried if she asks about it, Chaeyoung will feel sad again.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice with you, unnie.", Chaeyoung replies with a smile on her face.

It looks forced to Jisoo but she does not dare to ask why. She is glad that Chaeyoung looks better than she was yesterday.

"It's been a while since you last made breakfast for me. Thank you again, Chaeyoung-ah. I'll make a move first. See you!", the elder says before leaving a kiss mark on Chaeyoung's left cheek.

"See you, unnie!", Chaeyoung replies as she watched Jisoo wearing her shoes and gets out leaving her alone in the big house.

A few minutes after being alone, Chaeyoung sighs as it feels to quiet that morning. Even her cats are still sleeping in the cat house. She does not know what to do or who to bother to fill her time.

"When will you call me, Jungkook?", she asks as she looks at her phone hoping that Jungkook will call her sooner or later.

She has been waking up early that day because she cannot wait to talk to Jungkook. She wants to talk with him about the video that she sent to him yesterday. She needs his explanation but she does not want to be the one calling him first. She is worried that he is still sleeping or she will disturb him if he is busy. So, she waits for him.

🌻🌻🌻

Panic is clearly bothering Jungkook as he dials Chaeyoung's number to explain to her about the video. Now, he knows why she felt distant from him these few days. She was angry with him for something that is not clear to her.