Bachira x Reader Drabble

EVENT: 2020 Ficmas Day 1

WARNINGS: None ;))

CHARACTER: Bachira

TYPE/PROMPT: fluff & jealousy

REQUESTED BY: cyfyotfefuib

WORD COUNT: 1000

STATUS: Only on Wattpad for now

NOTES: Woo!!! Ficmas is finally starting!!! I'm so sorry I've had absolutely no updates until now but I hope these 25 days of fics will sort of make up for it. Thank you so much to everyone that requested, I'm very excited to write for the rest of the fics I have yet to write. To be completely honest, I'm not ready for ficmas and I have many more I still need to write but I will try my very best to stay on schedule with my updates! Thank you so much for requesting and I really hope you enjoy it~

FICMAS REQUESTS ARE NOW FULL & CLOSED!!

~~~

Bachira Meguru... doesn't really get jealous, he just misses you— it's been like that forever. It's not that he's upset that you're with someone else but more that he's sad because you're not with him. Basically, he gets needy for your affection all the time.

It was a fairly warm day for December but to be fair, December had only started. You still shivered a little nonetheless as you walked to school because you had decided to wear your pretty fall coat one more time before it was far too cold to, I guess I can't wear my coats anymore... You continued to ramble in your head for a little longer, complaining about how coats are so cute and jackets aren't as you tried to ignore how cold it was.

You were almost at school but every traffic light you had to stop at felt extra long. You shivered and mumbled a few words under your breath, complaining about the cold yet again but you didn't think anyone would have heard you until a scarf fell onto your neck.

"Here," a fairly tall boy said to you. "Use it. You're cold right?"

"I— I'm fine, the school's almost there anyway," you replied to him taking your hands out of your pockets and taking off the scarf to return to him but you had a far larger problem than that— you couldn't remember his name. He was in your history class, you knew that much but no matter how hard you tried to remember his name, you just couldn't think of it.

"No, it's fine," he said to you. "It's not like I need it anyway."

"But—" you started but he ignored you and continued talking. You let out a little sigh and thanked him, keeping the scarf dangling around your neck. Although you felt bad and you didn't really want it to be quite honest, you had to admit that it did make you feel a little warmer.

The two of you walked to school as he continued to talk to you but you weren't really paying attention— you were looking for someone. There was only one reason why you still wanted to wear a cute fall coat at the beginning of December, to look good in front of one person and if that one person wasn't there, it'd mean that you've been freezing in the cold for no reason at all. That one person being your boyfriend, Bachira Meguru.

You continued to look behind you as you walked to school, knowing that he'd probably be late if anything. After what seemed like the 50th time of looking around to try to spot him you let out a sad sigh and walked to school staring at the ground for the rest of the way.

I wonder where he is... you thought as you continued to walk. Now I just miss him, I don't even care if he doesn't think anything of my coat, I just want to see him...

After a few more moments you noticed that you were getting a lot warmer than before. Oh, it must be the scarf... You smiled a little and decided to thank him, "Thanks for the scarf, I do feel a lot warmer after all."

"N-no problem," he stuttered a little and looked away. The trip to school felt weirdly long and at first, you thought it was because of the cold but you soon noticed that that probably wasn't the case. It was because Bachira wasn't with you and that thought alone made you a little lonely.

Ugh, why do I miss him so much I literally just saw him yesterday...

You looked down at the ground as you continued to walk to school.

"Hey, are you okay?" the boy said and you jumped a little, startled that he was still there. "You seem a little tired..."

"O-oh, yeah, I'm perfectly fine, thank you..." you said, but contrary to that statement, a sad sigh was about to leave your lips until you felt a heavy thud on your back.

"(Y/n)! Good morning!!" your favourite voice said to you from behind you. In a matter of moments your eyes lit up and it was as if you had come back from a good night's sleep.

"Meguru!" you exclaimed happily and he threw his arms over your shoulders from behind you to rest his head on yours. A warm sigh left your lips in exchange for the sad one, "You're so warm~"

"Well I did run to school after all," he said.

"You were so late, I missed you!" you complained a little and he laughed a 'sorry~'.

"Wait a sec. That's not your scarf is it?" Bachira said, pointing at the scarf around your neck.

"Oh, yeah, that's um—," you started but you couldn't remember his name.

"Uh, she looked cold, so I lent it to her..." the boy said and you internally thanked him, but before you knew it, Bachira took the scarf off of your neck, shoved it back to the boy and wrapped the scarf that was on his neck around you.

For a single moment, Bachira became all serious as you heard, "Don't ever give her your filthy scarf again"— which was soon followed by a cute, pouty, voice, "I'm never going to be late ever again if filthy dudes are giving you your scarf every time I am."

"Oh, stop saying filthy and that's a promise. You better not be late anymore," you said and he made a bunch of very interesting expressions as he thought about what that would mean and after a few moments you finally got an "a...alr...alrigh....t" out of him.

You let out a chuckle, you didn't think Bachira Meguru was the type of person to get jealous, but he was and it was truly a sight to see.