Chapter 13: Filled with Lust

Lust walked to school with a look of lust in his eyes. He nodded his head to a non existent beat. His heart was filled with a feeling he couldn't describe.

He made his way to the school building, counting to skip and skip to his hearts content. He saw Killer on the steps of the school leaning in the brick wall. He was watching something on his phone. It didn't seem that anyone else was there, just him.

So, Lust bounded over to him happily. He stood before him and smiled brightly.

"Hello, Killer!" He said.

Killer looked up to see Lust. Lust could see him more clearly now, he was wearing earphones and he had his grey hood on his head.

"Hey Lust" Greeted Killer, taming of one of his earphones.

"How are you doing?" Asked Lust, leaning to the wall on killer's right.

"Fine, I guess" said Killer, still looking at his phone. His head shot up in an instant.

"Wait!" He said, abruptly. "Your never this cheerful! Your acting like that Blue kid. Did something good happen? Did you get hit by a cheerful ray?"

"No!" Lust said, turning his head to Killer.

Killer looked at him for a bit, before his eyes turned into an all knowing stare. He took his earphones off and put it in his bag, along with his phone.

"I know what's gotten to you" Killer said, turning his head to him. "You've been hit by something called, love."

Lust began to blush. Love! Was love the feeling he's been feeling the whole morning? No. It can't be. Lust couldn't be I love with someone. Why would anyone like him?

Killer caught his eye on Lust's blushing and grinned. "And I can probably guess who it is..."

Lust started blushing harder. No! Why was he acting like this? He didn't like anyone!

"Let me guess" Killer went on. He closed his eye sockets for a bit before looking back at
Lust, a mischievous grin on his face. "Horror!"

Lust's face grew purple. Really purple. Why was he blushing this hard? Did he like horror? Deep down he wanted to sprout out and say yes, but he couldn't tell that to Killer. Who knows what he'll do with that information. He could tell the whole world, or even worse! Tell Horror himself!

"He he he, I knew it!" Laughed Killer. "You like him!"

"N-No I don't" Lust stuttered.

Killer laughed and then calmed down. "Don't worry kiddo, I know the feeling. I remember when I had those feelings. I didn't want anyone to know. But, deep down, I knew it was true."

Lust looked at Killer, and he had a sympathised smile on his face. Lust looked to the side, and shuffled his feet.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Killer asked.

"W-What! No! Besides, he probably doesn't like me like that anyway." Sighed Lust.

"Of course he does!" Killer sympathised. "Do you have a beetle brain, or what! I've seen the way he looks at you."

"I still don't think he likes me, like that at least." Muttered Lust, loud enough for Killer to hear.

"Oh c'mon kiddo" Said Killer. "Don't-"

Killer was interrupted by footsteps coming from the entrance. Killer turned his head and looked. Lust also looked. He heard talking and running. Soon enough, it was loud enough for them both to hear.

"Don't think I won't kill you!" Sounded a voice.

Lust and Killer made out the voice as soon as it could be heard. It was Horror. He heard running footsteps come closer and closer to him and soon enough, Dust popped out his head and ran to where Killer and Lust were standing.