Episode two: Escape

Twelve walked into a little house. The house was the same house that will Byers (Noah schnapp) survived in. There was a little fire there. Max, I wish I could see my little sister again said twelve. Max was the baby demogorgon name. Twelve had a flashback to the time were he was in a room were this man called Dr brenner (Matthew Modine) or papa as eleven, eight, and twelve called him. He heard a woman scream him and his two sisters saw this woman. She was taken to the electrical room.

After that Dr brenner called twelve in for a water tank experiment. Twelve worded the same Equipment as eleven. (Season one)

Twelve was in a black void

Twelve was in a black void. He saw a beast like creature. it looked like a dog but bigger and scarier. It looked like it was eating something. Twelve Touch the beast. It turned around and screamed at twelve. Twelve screamed. The lights in Hawkins lab flickered. Dr brennerd looked at twelve he was gone.

Present time:
Twelve saw something no he heard something. Twelve and max looked around to see what this noise was. Then that's were he saw a red portal. He was puzzled. When twelve touched the portal. He got a Vision that made him go in tears. He saw a demogorgon screaming its lungs out. In front of the demogorgon was a little girl with a shaved head. She was wearing a pink smocked dress with a white collar, and a blue jacket. Behind her was three boys. One had a hat. The boy had no front teeth. On the left there was a boy with a bandana. In his right hand there was a slingshot. In the middle the boy who was crying. Twelve turned back to El. Goodbye mike she said. The middle boy name is mike twelve said to himself. Eleven screamed as she destroyed the demogorgon.

Twelve had tears in his eyes. He looked at max. Max get ready to meet your sister he said as he closed his eyes and moved his hand forward in the the portal. Twelve opened his eyes he was outside. He looked up to see a giant billboard to say Chicago.