Episode eight: Kali

Twelve walked near a store. As he walked in the customers were in shocked that this child. Twelve felt like he was being watched. He held max like a near born baby against his chest. Twelve walked up to a Freezer. In the freezer it had Eggo waffles.

When he opened the freezer and grabbed the waffles he had a vision. He saw eleven and some man. They were both smiling. They were both eating Eggo waffles

Her hair was curly instead of shaved

Her hair was curly instead of shaved. She looked happy. Twelve woke up from his vision. There was a man walking toward him. Are you lost? The man asked. Twelve Shocked his head no. Can I have this? Asked twelve while holding one box of Eggo waffle. The man said sure. Twelve walked out of the store with one box of eggos.

Twelve walked to a Building. The building looked like it was about to fall. As twelve walked in he saw four people. One had a orange Mohawk. One girl had a curly black hair with a green jacket.  Under that jacket was a red and black shirt. The other girl had a brown shirt and a blue and black Bow tie. The last one was a boy he had a black Go T and a blue jacket.

You lost little boy? said the guy with the Mohawk. Twelve walked back slowly to the Entrance. The two girls block him. Stop! Yelled a girl waking down the stairs. She had a Wool Jacket, Leather Pants, and a pair of Black Boots. She had Black Gloves, Black Scarf, and heavy Black Eyeliner along with Purple Hair Dye streaked through her dark hair.

She grabbed twelve wrists. His wrist read 012. She was shocked. She showed her wrist to say 008. Brother?said the girl. Sister? said twelve. They both hugged.