.27.

Four weeks later

"What the hell, Liv?" Ani shoved my bedroom door open, throwing a full pill bottle onto my covers. I blinked at her slowly. I was too tired and feeling too crappy to listen to her rant at me. "We got those so you can sleep! You have not been taking them!" I pulled my covers over my head and closed my eyes. I just wanted to stay in bed and never leave, she had woken me up way too early.

I groaned as she ripped the blankets off my bed and jumped on me. "They upset my stomach." I tried to take them. I really did but when it made me feel like my stomach was turning inside out I couldn't justify taking them when they made me feel that horrible.

"That is why we got you the anti-nausea pills!" She shook me and I cracked an eye at her before rolling onto my back, shimmying underneath her to do so.

"Which give me migraines and cotton mouth which I take three other pills to combat and then with those I have to take pills for because of their side effects." So many pills it was hard to keep track of. However it was what Nadila and the medi-bot had forced me to take. Although Nadila and Ani had to physically restrain me from knocking the medi-bot's head off every time it said it diagnosed a separated bond and to find my soulmate to correct it.

"I'm on enough medication to choke a horse, Ani." I looked at her and she gave me a little shake again as she straddled my hips. I hated that this was now a daily occurrence. Ani was a morning person, I was not.

"What?" Her expression screwed up into confusion and I heaved out a sigh.

"It's an expression stating large volumes of something, sorry." I kept forgetting that while she spoke English very well, she did not have a full grasp of our sayings or expressions.

"Well you need to take them or you do not sleep well because of nightmares and you feel like shit." She poked my nose and I wrinkled it in distaste. That didn't matter.

"I feel like shit regardless. Except for when I-"

"For when you talk to your hot piece of ass, I know. I live with you remember?" She mimed crying and I tried to knee her in the back with a scowl but she twisted so I merely thumped against her spine. "Then you phone him and you are good for like a day and then you are back to being all weird." I grabbed my pillow from beneath my head and smacked her with it.

"Let's have your soulmate several thousand light years away and see how you feel." It was one thing to watch a person go through it and another entirely to experience it for one's self.

"I would turn on the shower." She stuck her tongue out and I gave an over exaggerated shudder at the mention.

"Ew. Keep your touchy feely mist to yourself." That was the last thing I wanted to do, once was enough for me. "Why are you really bothering me?" There was an actual reason for it, I just had to get it out of her.

"The pills." She picked up the pill bottle and shook them in my face, dodging my hand when I attempted to swat them away.

"I won't take them." I wouldn't. I had enough of taking ten pills in the morning and ten at night. I was done with that.

"I knew you would say that and that is why we are going to go see Ghilesh today. So get your butt out of bed! We are leaving in fifteen minutes." She hopped off of me and I let out a loud groan.

"It's too early!" It was far too early to wake up, especially since I had nightmares as I attempted to sleep. Ani would say it was my fault for not taking my pills and I had to reluctantly agree. I reached for my blankets and Ani grabbed them with a triumphant 'Ha!' and ran from my room.