Epilogue: Part 4

"No, I'm no-" I cut her off, pressing my lips to hers. Heat and flames filled me from the contact and I burned with an oppressive need to consume her, body and soul. I leaned over her, a sound building in my throat as I leaned further, my hand reaching out and grabbing the bark of the tree, shifting her closer to it. Her hand went from pushing me to gripping my shirt and pulling me closer as she pressed against me.

Her lips were soft and warm and addicting. I could kiss her a hundred thousand times and never have my fill. The kiss was beyond describing and the need it brought was hot and burning. Her hands moved from my shirt to my neck, holding me close as she gave a soft whimper that made me clutch her tighter. I pulled back, needing air and she gave a small gasp.

"Please." It was a faint gasping plea as she pulled on my neck, attempting to bring me back into the kiss.

"What were you saying?" I smiled smugly at her and she gave a groan of frustration, her slightly swollen lips drawing my attention. "That yes you would accompany me to this Ghilesh to be bound?" She pouted, looking decidedly petulant and I chuckled softly before I kissed her again. It was just as wondrous as the first one and I ended it quickly as much as I didn't want to.

"I am still waiting on that answer." I wouldn't continue until I heard it. I was not above blackmail or manipulative tactics to get what I wanted.

"Kiss me again." She went up on her toes but I lifted my head higher so she couldn't kiss me.

"Not until you say it." I brought my face closer, letting my lips brush against hers, igniting a slow burn inside of my veins.

"Yes." She said it against my mouth and I pulled back.

"Yes what?" I wanted to hear her say it. I wanted to hear her acceptance of me and I wouldn't settle for less than that.

"Yes I will take you to Ghilesh." That was all I needed to hear. I captured her lips with my own once more. I felt as though I was starving and she was the only thing that could sate my hunger. I pressed her up against the tree as her hands tangled in my hair as she made soft noises in her throat. I moved my hand from her back to her hip before forcing my leg between hers and seeking to deepen the kiss. She gave a small gasp and I took advantage, meeting her tongue with my own as I slanted my mouth on hers. She was my paradise and my heaven wrapped up in a coarse grungy blue jumpsuit.

I pulled back from the kiss, looking at her flushed face, pink swollen lips and her fluttering eyes. She was pure perfection. "There we are." I couldn't help how raspy and low my voice was when I throbbed with the need to finish what I had started.

She pouted slightly as I let her go. "You're an asshole." She attempted to stand on slightly unsteady legs, her cheeks flushing prettily as she tucked the strands of hair behind her ears.

"We have been through this, Lacey, I also have a bit ego. Now, let us go." I pressed my hand to her lower back and put a bit of pressure on it. I wanted her close. As much as I wished to pin her up against the tree and take her as my nature and needs demanded of me, I wouldn't do that until I was bound to her completely. I wouldn't put her at risk like that. The longer we weren't bound the more risk she was in for my father's wrath.

"Are you always so pushy?" She crossed her arms over her chest but started walking anyway.

"Get used to it." I was pushy and I wouldn't deny it. There might be some times with her when I would perhaps let her win and perhaps not push too hard and concede but currently I was not in that mood. The longer we went unbound the more danger she was in and I wouldn't abide by it.

"No." The petulance in her tone had only grown and I brought my mouth close to her ear.

"You have agreed, you cannot back out now." I wouldn't let her. My choice in keeping her put a target on her back that wouldn't disappear until we were bound. I didn't want there to be any chances for her to be harmed or taken from me. "Where is this man?" This ever elusive Ghilesh. It seemed she was partial to him so that is where we would go, besides I knew no other Soul Maker on this planet.