.36.

I felt a bit shy as he pulled me into the bathroom. He closed the door behind us before dropping my hand and stripping off his jacket. My legs trembled slightly, from the nerves or the weakness that had plagued me, I wasn't quite sure. I felt my cheek flush as he pulled his shirt over his head, even as my eyes greedily took in his form. He was a man that I felt was made perfectly. The large scar on the one side of his ribs didn't detract from his attractiveness, in fact it made him that much more appealing and rugged.

"You are shaking." His voice startled me slightly and I jerked my eyes up to meet his. He was frowning as he watched me trembling. I opened my mouth to respond before I closed it again. I simply nodded and he pulled off his bulky combat watch before he moved towards me, his muscles rippling. "Why?" His hand sank into my hair, tilting my head back as he did so, forcing me to look at him.

"Not sure." It was truly hard to concentrate with his half naked form being so close. The tanned skin and the sparse dark hair that dusted his sculpted chest. His light green eyes scanned my face and I felt myself tremble just a touch more. The hand in my hair tightened slightly as he brought his face closer, tilting my head back further. "Nervous. Weak. I'm not sure which." The words came out almost breathless as he nuzzled my neck, inhaling before his lips brushed my skin. Heat flared through me and my lower belly clenched with a sudden need.

"You do not need to be nervous with me and if you are weak then I shall hold you." The words were said against my skin before he pulled back, his hand loosening in my hair. I swallowed thickly as his hand slid through the strands before both of his hands dipped to the hem of my shirt.

I kept my eyes locked on his as he pulled my shirt up, our gaze only breaking as he lifted it over my head. I lifted my arms to let him take my shirt off completely. He tossed it to the side as his gaze trailed down my body. I felt it almost like a touch that I wanted to arch into. I felt a bit of regret that I was wearing a plain bra and not one of my lace ones.

"I have waited four months too long to be allowed to look upon you like this." His voice was low and gravelly and I could almost feel it against my skin.

His hands did not hesitate before he grasped my waist. I sucked in a breath at the fire that licked at my skin at the touch. Goosebumps erupted over my skin as he trailed his hand over my skin, his fingers massaging slightly as he looked me over, his expression pensive as he slowly turned me around. His hands moved up my back, unhooking my bra. I hesitated, my first instinct was to catch it but I fought it back and let it drop to the floor.

I inhaled sharply as his hands slid down to my hips before he slid them around and undid my pants. I swallowed and couldn't help but lean back against him as his thumbs slipped into the waistband of my jeans and underwear. His lips pressed to my neck as he pushed the both down my hips, letting them fall to the floor. I trembled slightly as he turned me around, I kicked the clothes away and pulled my shoulders back.

I was nervous and I could feel the heat of a blush travelling down my chest as I looked up at him. His green eyes darkened slightly as he stared down at me, his eyes travelling from my breast to the thatch of hair between my legs. My heart pounded in my chest as his eyes trailed over my body. He brought his hand up to my face where he grasped my chin, lifting my face slightly before he gave me a soft kiss. My eyes fluttered closed against it and I swayed towards him.

He pulled back, kissing the corner of my mouth quickly, causing shivers to roll across my body. "Into the shower." He let his hand drop from my chin before he opened the shower door. I glanced up at him and he grasped my hip, gently pushing me towards the open shower. I tore my gaze away from him and stepped into the shower. The water turned on almost immediately and I tilted my head upwards, the warm water felt like heaven as I stepped further under it. My legs still felt a little weak and I closed my eyes as the water ran down my face.