Chapter twenty one

JASLYNNE IS crying silently at the corner of her hospital bed hugging her knees while her whole body is covered by her comforter, tears continuously rolling down her cheeks

She wants no one but Dominic but since she was found by those police officers who saved her seven days ago there's no Dominic went to visit her.

Maybe he already found out that she was raped and he disgust her now. She bites her bottom lips when her sobs start to become louder with the thought. She harshly wiped her tears as she buried her face over her folded knees.

She wants to see his handsome face she wants to feel his warm hug but she couldn't because she heard that Dominic just left the country two days ago.

He left. Just like when she left four years ago, left without words and explanation why he left her hanging.

DOMINIC'S lifeless eyes were focused outside his helicopter's window. Pilit na nililibang ang sarili sa panonood ng mga tanawin na dinadaanan nila papunta sa isla kung saan sya pinalaki ng kanyang ama.

He leaned his back on the backrest of the long sofa before closing his eyes. Pero agad din syang napadilat ng pumasok sa isip nya si Jaslynne.

Mapait syang napangiti ng maalala ang sinabi ni Michael sa kanya bago nya na pag desisyonan na layuan ang dalaga.

"For some reason the suspect stopped messing around Jaslynne's hospital room after three days that you are not showing yourself to her. Nawala yong nurse na kakaiba yung kinikilos kahapon lang hanggang ngayon hindi pa bumabalik." Michael sigh and rubbed his back before tapping his shoulder.

"I dont want to ruin your mood man nor add some fuel on pain because I know you are feeling well right now but I need to tell you this." Michael took a deep breath again and let it out harshly before looking up at him again with his dead serious stare.

"Dominic, man, the threats on Jaslynne's life stopped the moment you stopped seeing her. I know it's hurts I dont have the rights to tell you this nor to decide for you but I think it is better if you distance yourself from her from now on, for her safety."

"For your safety, Baby. Take care of yourself, jag älskar dig." Dominic mumbled with his weak and sad baritone yet tender voice.

He pouted his lips when his lifeless eyes start to watered, he misses Jaslynne already, he misses her adorable smile, beautiful face, warm hug and everything about her.

But he is no good for her, he brings nothing but pain and danger in her life so even how much it pains him he chose to leave for her safety.

JASLYNNE stared at the bouquet of roses and an envelope her lap. Andrew cleared his throat, and scratched the back of his neck.

"He asked me to bought a bouquet of roses and hand that letter to you before he left. I know what you are thinking Jaslynne, but he did not leave because he disgusts you, he left because he blames himself on what happened to you." Andrew's eyes went serious straightaway looking at her eyes.

"He hasnt slept for three days crying and blaming himself, Jaslynne so please I never begged anyone except for my wife but here I am begging for you to understand my friend, he been through so much, please understand him and don't be angry if he chose to leave." Andrew sigh and went beside her to mess her hair.

"I'm leaving. Please understand him, Jaslynne. Kung kayo talaga kahit anong mangyayari, kayo at kayo sa huli."

Nang umalis ito muli syang napababa ng tingin sa bulaklak at envelope na nasa ibabaw ng kanyang hita bago muling napuno ng luha ang mga mata nya.

"I've missed you, Dominic." She whispered with her pouted lips caressing the envelope Dominic left for her.

TAHIMIK LANG si Dominic na nakatanaw sa kalmadong karagatan, walang buhay ang mga matang nakatitig doon at pilit na nililibang ang sarili kagaya ng paulit ulit nyang ginagawa sa loob ng isang buwan na nasa isla sya.