Chapter twenty four

NAKASIKSIK si Dominic sa kanya habang parang batang nakayakap sa kanya at mahinang humihikbi.

It is twitching her heart hearing him cry like this but she cant do anything to stop him from crying but to dry his tears and hugs him tightly.

Dominic buried his face to her chest as his both hands went to the edge of her dress gripping it like he's afraid that she will run away.

"S-Sorry please forgive me." Dominic chants crying, he sobbed making her heart sank, she nodded her head with her eyes full of tears, she cried his tears and kissed his cheek.

"It's not your fault baby, stop saying sorry."

Dominic shook his head harshly as his arms wrapped around her small waist. "S-Sorry, sorry" he kept on chanting making her wanting to cry.

Dominic buried his handsome face to the hallow between her shoulder and neck. She nodded her head, barely able to talk, she felt like once she tried to speak, she will end up sobbing like him.

She cant have a break down right now that Dominic is at his worst, she needs to be strong when he is weak so she can comfort him and assure him that he is not alone.

Inabot nya ang mukha nitong nakasiksik sa kanya para masuyo at malambing na sapuin iyon gamit ang dalawa nyang kamay. Marahan nyang dinala ang gwapo nitong mukha papalapit sa kanya habang ang mga hinlalaki nya ay marahang pinapaalis ang masaganang luhang dumadaloy mula sa kulay karagatang nitong mga mata pababa sa mapupula nitong pisngi.

Drying his tears, Jaslynne leaned her face closer to drop sweet kisses to his lips but the planned and supposedly peck went deep when Dominic pulled her nape.

She can feel a strong urge to cry feeling how gentle he is, like he is afraid that if he went rough, she'll be hurt.

Naramdaman nya ang dahan-dahang pag-angat ng katawan nya mula sa kanyang kinakatayuan ng buong ingat sya nitong buhatin.

Magkalapat ang mga labi nilang ninanamnam ang init na hatid ng isat isa, their passionate yet torrid kiss went even more deeper as it went needy but gentle and soft.

Sobrang gaan ng mga labi ni Dominic na humahalik sa kanya ganon din ang pagkarahan at pagkasuyo ng mga haplos nito sa kanyang balat.

Ramdam ni Jaslynne ang pagiging maingay nito na para bang natatakot ang binata na kaunting pagkakamali lang nito ay maaari syang mabasag, sa paraan ng pag trato nito sa kanya pakiramdam ni Jaslynne isa syang mamahaling diamante.

Naramdaman ni Jaslynne ang paglapat ng likod nya sa malambot na kutson ng malapad na kama bago nya naramdaman na pinakubabawan sya nito.

Pinakubabawan sya nito pero ni hindi nya naramdaman ang bigay nito sa ibabaw nya.

Dominic is being so soft and gentle tonight that it is making her heart fluttered.

Her back arched when Dominic's hand went inside her dress cupping her mound and playing her clit outside her lacy panty.

Dominic's lips went to trace her jawline with sweet kisses before it fell down to her neck, gently and tenderly nipping and licking her skin there earnestly making her moan.

And the next thing Jaslynne knew? They are both naked, bodies connected. Making love over the queen-sized bed.

That night Dominic made love to her in the most gentle and tender way that made her feel like she's the most expensive gem in the world and he has her so he is really making sure to be gentle in anyway.

Made love to her with soft and tender touches, sweet and tender kisses and fast yet gentle thrusts.

Dominic really made her feel so love that night but when she woke up? There are no traces of the man anymore, like what happened last night was just a dream.