Chapter 1

Episode 1

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU REMMIE??" screams sam tinkering with tools trying to fix the portal gun while Remmie is trying to shoot aliens with a poorly constructed laser gun. "Remmie you're such an idiot I told you not to touch that thing" screams sam frantically while trying to figure out the math needed to get them home.

"I'm sorry sam I didn't know," said remmie on the verge of tears. "Could you maybe hurry up this gun is losing its charge"

"REMMIE DONT YOU SEE ME TRYING?!??!" "IM TRYING TO FIX THIS MESS YOU GOT ME IN"

"IM SORRY OK THIS ISNT MY FAULT," says remmie

"I GOT IT REMMIE, I FUCKING GOT IT!!" sam starts the portal and dives in dragging remmie with her.

The portal opens and sam and remmie fall out, toppling onto each other. After a few seconds of collecting themselves, Sam starts to realize something.

"Remmie wtf did you do"

"Idk sam" "hey where are we?"

Sam looks around and gradually starts to panic, "Hey Sam, what is that? OMG IS THAT A- AN ALIEN??"

"No Remmie."

Sam and remmie look around. The sky was a pale gray, the ground was cracked and dry and there was nothing in sight. No trees, no people, no animals, no bars jk there actually was a bar. A small brown and red building with about a dozen cars in the parking lot.

"Hey I think that's a saloon or a bar we should go in it," says remmie.

"Like I'm taking orders from you, Remmie, you got us into this mess," says Sam.

"Why not!!!??"

"Remmie who knows what's in there. As you can obviously tell we're not on earth"

A human-looking organism walks out of the bar screaming into his phone. Sam and remmie both duck under a car.

"Sam that's a person. Maybe we are on earth. But language is he speaking?"

"Idk but I feel like I've heard it before," says sam pensively.

"Fuck it remmie let's go in," says Sam.

"Yess. See? Don't I give the best advice?" says remmie.

"That's hardly advice Remmie, it's more of a suggestion than anything. Stay behind me don't talk to anyone."

Sam stands up from behind the car and remmie follows. While walking to the door, Sam starts to add more batteries to her laser gun. When they reach the door sam takes a deep breath and starts to open the door. Just as she does remmie looks over and makes eye contact with the guy on the phone. He drops his phone in disbelief and starts to reach for his gun.

"SAM WAIT STOP"