ㄖ几乇

Author

A 6-year-old girl with long h/c hair that reaches midway to her waist with bangs walks down of the port mafia hallways.

The young child was wearing a dress white shirt with a black tie with shorts that is above the knee with suspenders that hang off to her sides of her legs and with an oversize mafia coat that reaches above her ankles and to end it off with compression stockings and combat boots. A belt with a book on her waist and the book on her right leg.

The 6-year-old female stopped walking in-front two big doors and opened the door with a click of her fingers. 

Revealing the other two older port mafia Executives and the port mafia boss, Koyo Ozaki and Chuuya Narahara the older Executives and the child a third executive and Ogai Mori with his daughter Elise. 

"Look like it all three of you are here now let the meeting begin"

Mori said as the three took there seat and Elise on the table doing a doddle with paper and a box of crayon.

"Now we all here because Dazai made a request to the black lizard and us to make a deal with the Armed Detective Agency and every member have to attend. So that mission I was about to sent y/n to have to behold for now."

Mori explains as Chuuya opened his mouth to say something.

"Boss its sounds like they have a plan against the Guild which includes us" Chuuya spoke.

"But its does not sound right because this "Dazai" person was a former Port Mafia executive right which means that every member from Agency. We have to think carefully if they going to attack then we attack.

One wrong move if someone tries to attack us we have to call off the deal. So when is going to happen?" Y/n spoke.

"Tomorrow at 12pm the letter was sent two days ago so it tomorrow" Mori spoke as he dismisses the meeting.

The Three Port Mafia Executives left the room. They stand outside of the room.

"Y/n come to stay at my place for tonight"

"Ok"
 Y/n said as she follows Koyo, Chuuya sigh as he walks behind them.

'It's was last year when I found her in that ability laboratory in a white room all for nothing she did not felt pain when that bullet hit her on her left hand which left a small hole but she still but a bandage on their hand. But I am grateful that she alive'

Chuuya through as he smiles as he waves goodbye to the two and headed home.

At Koyo house

Y/n was seating on a wooden branch with green tea and streamed bun red bean paste as Koyo was setting a futon for her. Y/n took a bite of the streamed bun and look up to the dark blue sky as the star shines through the dark blue abyss.

"Y/n the futon is ready"

Koyo said as the young female turn her body to see her next to her. Y/n nodded her as she took her last bite on her streamed bun and drank the tea. The Young executive put the empty cup on top of the medium plate so the cup doesn't fall. 

"Nee-san what is pain?"

"Pain is not want to feel, don't worry about taking the plate and the cup away I will take them away"

"But I see the pain that the scientist did to me but can't feel the pain on me"

"It's late now got some sleep y/n now"

"Ok"

Y/n said as she walks to the room got a change to PJ and went to sleep.

 Chapters 1 ends