ㄒ山ㄖ

Author

Y/n woke up as she sat up from the Futon as she looks at the phone that was given to her last year to see a message from an unknown number that she recently started spying on.

"A kid from a port mafia is probably not as dangerous as Akutagawa right?"

"Little shit compare me to dogtagawa"

"Elise is not dangerous Atsushi"

"I thought I saw a little girl around 5 or 6 wearings an oversize coat on her shoulders walking around Yokohama when I was getting snacks for Ranpo-san"

"No clue at all"

"Why did I ask you Dazai"

The conversation ended as Y/n close her phone got up and change into her port Mafia clothes.

Once she got change she put her belt on and readjust her book holster grab her phone and opened the device to see the time. 

It's 10:50 am well she did go to sleep at 1:50 am in the morning.

Y/n fold the futon up and put the futon back at the closet and headed out of the house once she got the combat boots she headed out because Koyo would likely be with Mori by now.

Meanwhile walking to the location

When Y/n walking to the Location, she checks the time and its 11:55 am so she was halfway there so she cut through the woods. Into she made it just one minute before 12:00pm she blends in with black lizard.

"Mori been a long time have it?"

"Seen long to me Dazai"

Mori said as Y/n notice that ability is active, Y/n look around to see the ability user but due to her age and height life have to be a bitch and have to be karma. 

She took her book from the holster and opened it and took two pages and wrote on the two. One form a stun gun and one that she folded up into a very small square as she put her book back to the holster. 

She waited into a harsh wind flew in the scene she let the small note fly and hit a pillar.

The note started to unfold as y/n landed quietly to see an orange hair boy behind a pillar, She stands next to look at him until Junichiro felt someone staring at him.

He looks at the person looking at him when he turns his head to see y/n, they both look at each other when his face turns pale until she brought her to stun gun up and turn it on, Junichiro screams as he ran to Atsushi.

"ATSUSHI THEIR A KID TRY TO STUN ME!"

"W-wait what?"

Zap Zap

The two faces turn pale as the two looks behind them to see y/n with her trusty stun gun.

Zap Zap 

"Get ready because it's today burning nuts today"

Y/n said as Junichiro and Atsushi ran away from the young executive as the two ran in circles. Y/n stopped as she put the stun gun down on the floor as sat on them and put the coat on the floor and waited.

Junichiro and Atsushi both steps on the coat as she put the coat on top of the two boys and magic pulled rope out of nowhere and tie two boys by the leg.

"Kid STOP"

Kunikida yelled at y/n, she looks at him and tch as she got up and started to drag the two encircles. 

"DID YOU JUST TCH ME YOUNG LADY"

Kunikida yelled at y/n stop and look at him.

"Maybe I DID blonde BITCH" the young executive yelled at Kunikida.

Until Chuuya walks up to her and put a baby safety belt leach thing and put it on her.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Watch your words, young lady"

Chuuya said as y/n sat down on the floor and look at the boys before she lay down.

"Gingerbread"

"GINGERBREAD"

"FUCK U GINGERBREAD SHORTY DRINK MORE MILK"

"SO YOU TWERP"

Chuuya yelled as y/n book got out the holster and teleported Chuuya car.

"Chuuya is that your car?"

Y/n said as she got up and point at the car.

"Yes?"

"Boom"

"Boom?"

BOOM

Chapter 2 end