ㄒ卄尺乇乇

(This page was kinda

Author

"KID WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT"

"BECAUSE I AM FUCKING TIRED NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE INSOMNIA AND CIP"

"Kid sleep now" Chuuya spoke which he saw the dark rings under the young executive.

"No"

"Sleep. Now."

"Fine!"

Y/n said as she grabs her coat and grab Chuuya coat and went behind Gin and folded her coat into a pillow and lay down and put Chuuya coat on herself and fall asleep.

Dazai on the other hand was questioned about how did y/n was over there and how did she get there? 

"Dazai you brought us here to talk about an important matter about the guild"

Mori spoke as a huge crush was heard revealing the guild. Which woke y/n up, She grabs her coat and put it on her shoulders as a faint wind hit Chuuya to see that the scissors from his pocket. 

"Kyeehahahaha! Look like someone woke me up from my alter ego nap~!" 

A voice said as they step out as she pointed her scissors to Hawthrone.

"Did you miss me, Old man?!"

Y/n said as her hair was going messy as Hawthrone grab her by the neck and hold her up in the air.

"A Demon like you need to be exorcist," Hawthrone said as she drops her scissor. She put her hand together and say a prayer out loud. 

"Oh God

"Oh God... I'll slice you up into tiny pieces and feed you to pigs~!

Y/n yelled as Hawthrone throw her as Chuuya fast reflex kick in and caught her. 

"Chuuya~! give me my second pair of scissors"

She said as she smiles as Chuuya said no so she got out of Chuuya arm and ran to get the scissor once she got the scissors she cut a piece of one of the guild members.

Snip Snip Snip

THUD

Two of Francis sleeves fall down as the person next to him.

"Francis-sama are you inju-" 

"Kyeehahahaha you shoulder see your faces. Those look on your faces was fucking funny!" 

Y/n laughed as the others got ready.

"Oh, Blondie~! get ready to FIRED to the fancy pants over" Y/n said as Higuchi got her guns out started firing Margaret, her reflex was slow but Hawthrone use his ability to save Margaret. As Lovecraft started to attack one of the members of a black lizard.

"Black Lizard~! I want you to defence the weretiger, Akutagawa I want you to stay here I got a plan and Higuchi help them out no complains the rest of us go, Mori. Boss what are your orders"

"Defeat the guild!" Mori yelled as The three executive spilt as y/n told Akutagawa to stay with the boss as she threw scissors at Lovecraft pinning him down the floor.

"Chuuya, Dazai come over here it's the cat the dog and the master plan!" Y/n shouted as Lovecraft grab the young executive and threw her to Francis. Francis got her by the neck as he holds her.

Chapter 3 end