千丨ᐯ乇

Author

After that claim down, Ango and the agents surrounded y/n as Dazai held Chuuya back as Gojou teleports him and the three teenagers back because he didn't want to deal with higher-ups.

"L/n Y/n you are under arrest for bombing two whole ability base from last month"

Ango said as he pushes his glasses up as Chuuya yelled at him to not get close to y/n but Y/n cuts him off by holding her hand out to stop him from yelling again.

"Don't worry I will be fine plus it's about time for my ass to go to school anyway, I will be back in a few years and Boss holds that spot for me when I come back"

She as she put her arms together as hand cuffs were put on her as she was lead away from the others. 

L/n Y/n

Day one 

It's was 6 hours when I was taken to a mental asylum it's where I keep on terror down and now I have to stay here.

Now four eyes had my book telling me that I have to stay for one year.

White 

White everywhere

White their

White here 

One year later

I look at the ceiling as the door rusted a bit and keys shaking and moving around to open the door of ceil.

Ango...

Ango stepped inside of the ceil as he pushed his glasses up. Ango notice that their darks rings under her e/c orbs and y/n is now 7 years old.

"L/n Y/n you're getting out and getting your mental health check now come along"

Ango said as I try to get up geez I have a small body and now I need to eat more to grow taller.

"Oi Ango mind lifting me up"

I said as Ango walk up towards me and carry me leading us out of the ceil.

6 years later 

Man, that was rough but ok and yeah here I am standing in the same forest back 7 years ago of where I was taken. I put my hands in my old port mafia pockets as I use my ability to teleport to Chuuya location.

I landed on top of a table, I look around to see that I am at the round table and see Chuuya, Big sis and Mori.

"Well I have returned so Mori still got my executive spot for me, I did say that I will come back in a few years"

I said as Mori gave me a close eye smiled as Elise got up from the ground and ran up to me and tackle me to a hug.

"Big sis I miss you!"

"I miss you to kiddo"

I said as I hug her back and lifted her up and got down the table as I put Elise down.

"Welcome back Y/n"

Mori said as Chuuya got up and try to flip me over but I pull out my trusty stun gun Chuuya put his arm around my shoulder as he put me in a headlock.

 "Kid we have a lot of catching up to do"

Chuuya said as He leads us to the door as he opened the door Realizing the Black Lizard.

"Senpai you look different"

Akutagawa said in his normal tone as I look up to see the Black Lizard.

"Hey old man how you still standing?"

"Welcome Back Y/n"

"Glad to be back"

A/nI see you guys liked my book want another book of this?

A/n
I see you guys liked my book want another book of this?