千ㄖㄩ尺

Y/n

Gun fired everywhere

Bloodshed

It's everywhere 

every single drop hits the floor

Does it have to be like this?

Is it wrong about bloodshed?

Francis threw me towards a tree it does not hurt when the impact was but not painful.

All I remember is not feeling pain

A child that does Bloodshed for a living?

Why did the sound stop?

What is that sound?

Why is it close?

I turn around to see weird-looking monsters, the thing kicks me still felt nothing someone caught me, I look at the person it's a blindfold guy.

I look at the sell-out Kakashi.

"Bitch put me down"

I said as the sell-out Kakashi didn't put me down. So jump out of his grip and got my book out.

"Ne Chuuya Narahara We got work to d- what the fuck you doing"

I was cut off by a pink punk that lifts me up as his eyes widen that I curse at him a mouth appear on his cheek.

"You little bra-"

Before he finishes I stun him with my stun gun in the balls as I fall down and got up as I walk away from him as Chuuya grab the leash.

"Bitch"

I said as Chuuya tug me back a little as I grab my book and opened it rid a page out and wrote on it. I grab out a rifle as I put my book back to the hostler as I float my self little.

"Ne Chuuya let show them how we are the double Jack black"

I said as both I and Chuuya drops our executive coats as he got rid the leash on me.

"I will take the high ground you take the low ground"

I said as I float myself higher as Chuuya made the first move as I aim at the thing as a shot fired.

5 minutes later

After that I sat down as Chuuya walk up and pick me up as I was told to go to sleep, I did as he say as my vision faded away.

Author

Chuuya carries a sleeping y/n as the pink hair boy try to talk to his sensei but was cut off when Dazai asks the girl in a dark blue uniform for a double suicide but got smack by Kunikida.

As Dazai started to get beat up by Kunikida as Chuuya pick up both of their executive coats with tiny y/n in his arms. Chuuya doesn't want to wake up the 6-year-old female executive well wake her up and you will be getting a massive beating until tomorrow morning. Will be walking around with bruises and cuts until someone patch you up.

Knowing the young executive brighten up her mood a little bit if you treat her to maroons or crepes for her sweet tooth. 

"Why are you on the floor?"

"BECAUSE I GOT STUN BY A 6-YEAR-OLD!"

"She will likely do that to a girl next and plus you can mess with her"

Chuuya said as the orange hair girl started laughing as Dazai and the sliver hair boy talk to each other. Y/n woke up by the laughing and got out of Chuuya and grab her stun gun.

"Oi bitch shut up or else!"

She yelled at Nobara as she was taken back of the foul langue that was heard from the young executive.

"Oh? what are you trying to do?"

Nobara tick the child as y/n reflex kick in and stun gun her as she holds her stomach as she bends down holding her stomach.

"That way you can't have kids now bitch"

A/n

Uhhhh yeah hi 

Been like?

3 weeks yeah sorry for that and thank you for being patient!