Chapter-1

Sabrina heard the alarm of her phone ringing and she turned it around to look at the time. It said that it was eight in the morning of the eighth of September. She realized that she had just slept for a few hours. Her eyelids felt heavy. The details of the nightmare, which she had, was still fresh in her mind as it repeated for many months now. The same faces screaming for her help, the same voodoo doll, which was made to resembled her, being poked in front of her while she was tied to a wooden pole. A hooded figure laughing at her attempts to escape.

The figure always freaked her out. Even though she was getting the same nightmare for a long time, she still wasn't able to get a good look at the hooded person to be able to recognize the face.

Putting the nightmare into an imaginary box in her mind, Sabrina stood up from her bed and looked at the study table in front of her. It was covered with a lot of books of different subjects; physics, chemistry, mathematics ...the list went on and on. She had an important exam the next day.

She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head as though somebody had just hit her head with a hammer. She opened her mouth to scream but it suddenly felt as dry as a desert. She fell on the imported white Persian rug in her room. The whole room had started to spin."Not again..." she whispered, out of breath.

She had to drink water as soon as possible to put an end to this tormenting pain. It was the fifth time in the last three days that a sudden pain had shot her head like an arrow. She managed to grab the glass of water that was kept on her bedside table. Half spilling half drinking the water, she managed to fight the pain.

Her room felt very hot and suffocating. Once she caught her breath she opened the windows to let some fresh air come into her room. She felt that she had done a mistake by switching the air conditioner off before sleeping last night. After taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves down, she walked off towards the washroom to brush her teeth, as usual.

Putting toothpaste on her brush, Sabrina turned on some music to distract her from her exam and the nightmare. She looked up to see herself in the mirror. A feeling of shock struck her and the brush fell from her hands in the beautiful, white marble sink.

She could not believe what she saw...It could not be her! She was a normal person with normal teeth yesterday but when she looked in the mirror today she was having two big sharp vampires canines instead of her blunt ones.

She thought that somebody was playing a prank on her and they were fake canines but when she tried to take them out of her mouth but they wouldn't come out. Sabrina tried to pull them but it felt like she was pulling her teeth, not some fake ones. This could not be real, she never thought that her nightmare would come true.

It is all a prank... Someone is going to bust through the doors of the washroom and is going to tell me that it is a prank.

She tried to convince herself but deep inside she knew that this was not a prank. She knew that no one was going to come busting through the doors, saying that it is a prank.

Suddenly, the headache made its way back again....just this one was way too intense than the others. She tried to turn the faucet open to drink water from it. She felt dizzy and the washroom started spinning. Sabrina tried to keep her eyes open but they started burning as though someone had squeezed lemons in them. And then everything went black.....

Author note: Cliffhanger... My fav part of being a writer... I can do anything i want in my imaginary land. Be prepared.

Just a quick request. It won't take much time but could you just share it so that I can get some motivation... plz... ilysm
PS: The image above is how I imagined Sabrina's room to be