CHAPTER-5

SABRINA'S POV

After a half hour, I parked my car and jumped out moving a hand over my dress, trying to get it crease free. "Let's get par-taying!!!" Sophie exclaimed excitedly as she hooked my arm with her and started pulling me towards the dance area.

Everyone was swaying their hands up while holding a red solo cup in their other hand. We reached just in time my favorite song started howling through the speakers- All about the bass by Meghan Trainor. Sophie pulled me further into the crowd and we started dancing.

After a dozen songs I excused myself from the dance area telling Sophie that I needed something to drink and made my way towards the drinks table and took a big sip from the solo cup.

I scrunched my nose as the liquid made it's way down to my stomach burning my throat during the process.

"Looks like you are trying it for the first time" a voice chuckled behind me. I turned around to see who this voice belonged to.

A face having same features as the guy I had encountered in the mall but he had very messy outlook while the one in front me was the neat and clean version of the almost same guy.

"No, it is the second time" I retorted while he chuckled.

"I am Aiden. I believe I have seen you somewhere."

"I go by Sabrina. And trust me when I saw no kidding."

"Having a breather?" He asked ignoring my comment.

"Yeah, it kinda got really sweaty in the dance area." I said looking over dance area to look for Sophie. I skimmed my eyes over a few people after spotting her. She was dancing her head off to the music.

"Umm... My friends and I were planning to skip the party and go over to my house to watch a movie. Would you like to come?" I turned over to Aiden as he looked past my shoulder, turning over I saw a group of teenagers talking and a few of them gesturing Aiden to come.

I turned to look at Aiden again.

"We were planning to leave after the bone fire"

"Umm... only if I get to bring my best friend with me and can you save a spot for me and my best friend while I get her?"

He chuckled "Sure and sure".

I smiled at him thankfully as I made my way to dance area. I grabbed Sophie and pulled her with me to the other side of the beach towards the bon fire.

I saw Aiden and happily skipped towards him with Sophie at my heel.

"This is my BFF Sophie, Sofs this is Aiden. I met him at the drinks table. He asked us to movie after the bon fire. So do you think we should go?" I asked her as I seated myself beside Aiden.

"Heck yeah why not." She replied.

"I am going to go and bring you girls some smores." Aiden said as he got up.

"Thanks" Sophie said.

"Thank ya soo much" I said.

After a little while he came back with six smores. He handed each of us two while keeping two with himself.

Someone brought a guitar and we all sang songs while eating smores. It was a perfect beach party.

After an hour or so we all got up and started walking towards our cars so that we could make our way to Aiden's house.

"Umm...Sabs I am sober enough to drive the car and I kinda invited a few people cuz they didn't have a ride" Sophie whispered.

"You what !?"

"I kinda invited my 6 new friends with me. I am so sorry but I can't bail now. Aiden can give you a ride right? "

"Yeah sure if it is okay with Sabrina" he answered hesitantly.

"Yeah I am coming with you I guess." I sighed and followed him towards his car.

A/N 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!