Chapter-3

Sabrina's POV

You that odd feeling you get when you feel like someone is watching you. Well that is exactly what I am feeling like ever since we got to the mall but every time I look behind no one is there. Now I know I am being paranoid but I read somewhere on net that if you ever feel like that and no one is behind you then there is a spirit that haunts you and is trying to take control over your body.

I knew Sophie was thinking that I was acting weird but truth to be said even I thought that my behavior was a little odd.

"Earth to Sabrina" Sophie said. "I'm sorry. It's just that I was thinking that we shouldn't go to the party tonight." I replied.

"But you need to-"

"Look I already know what you're gonna say but listen to me first. First of all it is a school night and you know that I don't really like the idea of staying up late only to fall asleep in class and get myself in trouble. Moreover, I just don't get a good feeling about it. It just feels wrong." I frowned.

"You know what, I know what you need right now. You need a pair of new shoes to go with this dress. I know that you ran out of money and don't have a pair that goes with this dress. Don't worry about that. What do you think best friends are for! I am gonna buy you a pair okay? Now turn that frown upside down and let's rock the party tonight." She said as though she was making a crying 4-year old happy by buying him a candy.

Even though she was right I did need a new pair to go with my dress but that was no way near the reason why I was so worried. I think I was being a little dramatic and had been acting weird which was making Sophie worried about me. So I thought the best way to make up to Sophie was to rock the party tonight. I put my best smile on and hooked my arm through Sophie's, pulling her with me into the shoe shop.

Aiden's POV

I knew it was Benjamin's daughter the moment I saw her in the shop. I was trying to find her for over a month now. Boss is going to be very happy with me considering I was the first one to find her. She was there with one of her blonde friends. She was not paying attention at where she was going and bumped in me. Like father like daughter, both of them get distracted very easily. I growled at her. I saw her examining me. I knew that my first impression was going to be very bad because I had not taken bath for the last three days. Not my fault boss had sent me to spy on some  Gardons- they are the people that died because of diseases but they still have not completed their purpose in mortal world and become immortal and always stink- and they had a very smelly hideout because of which I reeked real bad.

"What do you want?" I asked but my voice came out croaking. I looked in her eyes and realized that she was scared of me.

Her cherpy friend responded my question and pulled Sabrina aside breaking my eye contact with her. I was hardly listening to her friend while thinking about what I was going to do about Sabrina. It was pretty sure that she knew nothing about her father's debt or that she didn't recognize me. I caught the last few words her friend asking me where some rack was. I pointed in some random direction. I looked one last time at Sabrina because I knew that she won't be able to move for a few moments because she touched a cursed person and saw her looking at me confusingly. I smirked at her knowingly. I made my way out of the shop without being spotted thinking about my soon to be conversation with boss and smirking to myself.

A/N: New character!!! Sorry about the late update and small chapter but in my defence I had a lot of stuff going on at the moment.

Comment your fav part.