Chapter 2

A/N: I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote and comment the fav part of the chapter

It was four in the evening and I was rummaging through my closet to find something appropriate to wear. It was Ray's birthday and she was giving us all a grand party at the beach as it was almost the end of summer.

After an hour or so of ruining everything folded and pressed clothes that my mom had kept in my closet, I decided to go for a little shopping. Calling my best friend, Sophie, I told her to meet me at our usual spot at mall in ten minutes. We have been friends since the start of high school and now it was the start of our last school year before we all head our separate ways. I shaked my head to clear my mind of those thoughts before I start getting emotional and hurried down the stairs to rush towards the mall.

_________________________          __________________________        ____________________

I saw Sophie waiting for me near the dark alley behind the mall. We went to a shop called "The Roufs". We went in and were left in awe at the beautiful decoration. It was near Halloween and all the decoration in the store were a mixture of Halloween and beach side.

I had visited this store once, last year with my cousin, Stella and we were greeted very warmly by a middle-aged kind woman. I was expecting to find her somewhere in the store and I wanted to thank her for her help last time. I suddenly saw something moving with the corner of my eye. I turned around to look at what it was but instead I saw nothing.

I turned around only to bump into something. I looked up to see what the thing was only to find myself staring at a guy double my size with a lot of piercings growling at me.

He looked as though he was taken right out of one of the scary vampire movies in which he was playing the role of a vampire but a very smelly one. He had a sharp nose, a very broad forehead with creases of angriness which were right match for his eyes that looked like a never-ending pit of darkness, along with all of these vampire-like features, he had long and extremely sharp canines coming out of his mouth and they looked way too real to be called fake.

I mumbled a sorry to him as I tried to assure myself that there were no such things as blood-sucking creatures, even though I could swear that the guy in front of me looked exactly like I imagined a vampire would look like. "What do you what?" he asked in a creepy, croaking voice as though had a sore throat.

Sophie, being her usual enthusiastic self, covered up for me telling him that we were looking for something to wear in a mermaid theme party. He groaned and directed us towards a rack full of mermaid clothes, the whole time staring at me. I was creeping out because of this huge guy and wanted to run wanted right out the shop.

At the time, wearing casual clothes to the party didn't seem like a bad idea. I tried to move but it was like someone had glued me to the floor, I looked up only to make eye contact with the person who I didn't want to see. His eyes felt like they were trying to pull me in the dark world. I could feel the guy smirking at me without even looking at his face. Talk about creepy.

I seriously was about yell someone to help me when Sophie called me, breaking my contact with the creep, handing me a pink dress and she told me to try it. I was never happier for Sophie to be there. Taking the clothes from her hand I went to one of the cubicles near the corner of the shop.

I was so relieved to be away from the freak that I could stay in the cubicle forever. I was sure that he had something to do with me not being able to move, his lopsided grin told me otherwise.

Sophie called my name, breaking my once thoughts, and asked if the clothes were of right size. I glanced at the almost forgotten dress lying in a pile at the corner of the cubicle. I quickly pulled it on and came out of the cubicle. I found Sophie in a deep conversation with a middle-aged lady who had helped me and Stella last time I visited this place.

I glanced around looking for the creepy guy. I just wanted to stay away from him as far as possible. Sophie spotted me and waved at me, gesturing me to meet our new host. Making sure that there was no trace of the creepy guy, I moved towards Sophie. When she saw me, her mouth was left open in awe. I turned to look at my reflection in the mirror.

 The navy blue off shoulder dress fitted my curves perfectly. It looked like it was made for especially for me. "You have to buy this dress" Sophie shrieked. "She is right my dear, this dress fits you perfectly. The colour suites your olive complexion very well." the lady said "it is also for 25 percent off."

Even though I don't really mind the price of the dresses as I get a fairly good pocket money, I still glanced at the tag

Even though I don't really mind the price of the dresses as I get a fairly good pocket money, I still glanced at the tag. This dress would have been off my limits as I already used more than half of my pocket money, but with the discount, I could afford it. I smiled at them and let them know that I was going to buy it. Sophie squealed and hugged our host happily. I went back to the cubicle to change while chuckling and shaking my head at my friend's weirdness.

Hey, I popped in again. Just making sure that you didn't forget to vote and comment...;)

I know sounds odd... but Sabrina Carpenter is how I imagined Sabrina to be...lol

Hope you liked this chapter as this is my first second update in a week... Got it? 

If you did then do comment;)