Chapter-4

Aiden's POV

After I left the shop, I stopped near a secluded area in the mall and called boss. He picked up after two rings. "It better be important, Rivera" his voice broke through the speaker.

"Boss I found her"

"I knew that you were going to be the first to find her." I could feel that he was smiling through his voice.

"Now what are the orders for me boss"

"I need her here by the weekend. Do not hurt her. I need her alive and breathing. Do anything but do not kill her."

"As you say boss."

"Good" he said and hung up. I knew what I was going to do. I tried to find her in mall and found her in a shoe shop with her blonde. I waited for a little while for them to come out of the shop. After a few minutes they came out of the shop with bags in their hands. I quickly followed them, not enough to be noticed but enough to listen to their talks.

"Finally shopping is done and all we have to do is get ready!!" the blonde friend exclaimed.

"Yeah but do you have the address. I know that it is a beach party but we have soo many beaches around here. On a totally different note, I will be spending the night at your house. Don't ask why." Sabrina grumbled.

"You know the least used beach near the abandoned mall building? There is the party and it is totally fine with me."

I froze after hearing it. It was the new hangout of the Gardons. The place was trouble. I could not let her got there alone. I knew that they knew about her.

I had to go there after her. I knew what I had to do but now I just have to make myself presentable for this stupid party."

Sabrina's POV

It took us eternity to do our hair and even longer to do our makeup if that is possible. Now we finally stood outside Sophie's house arguing who was going to drive the car.

"You know I am going to drink a little Sabs. After all it is our last school year."

"Well I know that very well and that is why I want you to drive the car."

"You know how I am when I am drunk and I want you to drive it" she said before throwing the keys my way.

I groaned while catching them. I am so getting her back for winning this argument. I started moving towards my Land Rover 2016 when I suddenly felt a chill running down my spine as if someone was staring at me.

I turned around to see how it was but I was met with nothing but the large three story building and Sophie's brother's car.

Ignoring the feeling I got in the car and started towards our destination.

A/N 

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME;)