Chapter 29

Ryleigh POV 3rd Person

Ethan, Benny and Ryleigh find Sarah at her locker. "Hey" Ethan greets. Sarah slaps Ryleigh. "Oh damn" Ryleigh holds her face in pain as Sarah grabs Benny by the shoulders. "If you hit on me again, I'm gonna hit on you, but not in the way you think!" Sarah warns him.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, if you're gonna punch me, don't I get to have fun annoying you in the first place?" Benny holds his hands up innocently. "As for you" Sarah turns her glare onto Ryleigh. "You can't just flirt with girls in front of me and you definitely can't use whatever it is we have against me, just to get me to leave with you" Sarah growls out.

"Whoa, okay? Sarah, let me guess: you saw Ryleigh and Benny today, and they were complete jerks." "Yeah, even more than usual for Benny." "No time to explain- magic camera, Hannah invented evil twins, we gotta destroy the negatives before more evil twins- ugh!" Ethan shakes his head. "Ryleigh and I will stop Hannah, you guys find Benny and Ryleigh" Ethan grabs Ryleigh, pulling her after him.

"She slaps really hard" Ryleigh complains, rubbing her cheek. "I guess you know not to anger her again" Ethan shrugs. "I didn't anger her in the first place!" Ryleigh exclaims. Ryleigh and Ethan find Mr. G in the hall, setting up a camera. "Mr. G?" Ethan asks confused.

"Okay, happy time." "I thought Hannah was taking the photos" "Oh, Hannah was making the other students cry, so I went ahead and took over" Mr. G explains. "Where is she right now?" Ryleigh asks. "Oh, she went into the dark room, I guess. She was in an awful hurry to get that class photo that she made developed." Mr. G explains and their eyes widen.

"Heh...class photo?" Ethan asks nervously. "Oh, yeah. She must have got a hundred students in there. I just wish she didn't have to threaten their lives so many times." Ryleigh and Ethan quickly run off to the dark room. "Ethan! And Ryleigh!" Hannah says and they notice she's tied up in a chair.

"Hannah?" Ethan asks confused. "She was...and then she was-" Hannah starts saying. "It's okay. We're here to help you." Ethan starts to untie her and Ryleigh moves to help. "Why are you helping if you helped tie me up?" "You should know more than anyone that there are evil twins walking around" Ryleigh huffs as she starts to help.

"Where are the negatives to your camera? We have to destroy them." The door opens and another Hannah walks in. "Ethan, Ryleigh. Don't untie her! She's evil." Ethan and Ryleigh share a look. "She's lying. I'm Hannah. Destroy the negatives, quick. They're in that case." The one tied up says.

Ethan goes to move but Hannah stands in front of both of them. "I'm Hannah, and if you touch that case, I'll ruin you." The other growls out. The door opens and Erica walks in. "Hannah. This is for ruining my yearbook photo." She slaps the Hannah in our way. Hannah goes to slap her but Erica quickly blocks her and they both start fighting.

Ethan moves past them towards the negatives, opening the case. "Use the acid!" Hannah says. Ryleigh grabs the acid, handing it to Ethan. Ethan pours it in and a burst of light bursts out, hitting the Hannah Erica was fighting and she disappears. "How did you know that one was the evil twin?" Ethan asks Erica curiously.

"Evil twin? Really? I just came in here to eat- uh..." She seems to realize the other Hannah. "Slap her around a bit." Erica quickly leaves and they both shrug. "All right, you get Hannah, I'll go find my evil twin" Ryleigh leaves to find her twin.

~~~

Evil Ryleigh POV

"James!" Ryleigh pauses, turning back to see her soccer coach. "Can I help you?" "Don't forget about that practice I scheduled for today." "I'm not gonna make it" Ryleigh shrugs. "The point of being on the team is showing up to practice, James. This practice is mandatory" "What's mandatory is you leaving me alone. I'm busy here"