when hearts collide

The OG group of Riverdale Highschool : Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Betty, Cheryl, Toni and Reggie drove 2 hours to camp.

While Cheryl and Toni, and Archie and Veronica were a couple, the rest of the three were single.

Cheryl and Toni fought over a girl, Zara, they found her trekking solo.

Cheryl was a hundred per cent sure Toni was checking out her boobs and ass, drooling.

While the two had the worst fight in their 2 month long relationship, Reggie had swooped Zara off her feet, and, well they were doing the nasty in her tent, very loud might i add.

The core four were camping out front and making s'mores in order to give Cheryl and Toni some privacy.

Once the fire was out, they all headed to sleep, they realised Two out of the three tents were zipped up.

And all of them agreed, that disturbing even one was worse than entering the lions den.

The third tent only had two sleeping bags.

So two of them had to share one sleeping bag, in order to stay warm and not freeze .

Jughead and Archie couldn't fit in one, so they decided Archie and Veronica will share one and Betty and Jughead the other.

Archie and Veronica got cozy in seconds, but for the other two, it wasn't so easy.

" jughead for the love of god be fast, i'll get sick" betty cried, in cold.

" can you just wait for a minute, please"  jughead replied, trying to figure out how in gods name were they gonna share this sleeping bag.

" JUGHEAD I AM COLD" betty almost screamed at her best friend.

" guys keep it down" archie interrupted. 

" shut up archie" betty and jughead said together.

after a few more seconds, jughead finally said the words betty was dying to hear.

" okay betts, come in"

" finally" she said and tried to slide in.

" okay i can't do this, wtf" betty said,
" veronica how the fuck did you do this"

" B you just gotta get comfortable and relax" veronica replied, annoying betty even more.

Betty rolled her eyes, and it looked as if her eyes would get stuck up there.

" there's no easy way to do this Betts"

" then what's the non easy way forsythe pendelton jones the third"

jughead made a disgusted face at the use of his full name, earning a laugh from the couple.

"  i'm literally trying to help you here elizabeth"

and now, it was betty's turn to make the disgusted face.

" okay okay, i'm sorry" she said crying almost, " but literally i'm gonna freeze if i don't get in there in another 2 minutes"

Jughead pulled betty by her feet which were inside the bag already.

" jug!" betty squeaked.

" now just hold my shoulders and get in"

betty nodded and her heart started beating fast suddenly, realising how close she was going to be to him.

the guy who had stollen her heart from archie, the guy whose face or voice whenever she used to see or hear ,she would get butterflies.