1

(Picture of Asher)

------

"Asher, I took your advise and asked Jade out. Thanks man".

"Told you dude. Girls can't resist the charm".

He turned to his group after the blond left. They were currently walking towards the popular seating area everyone called 'The Ramp' ,trays in hand.
"See if people know I care. It's an easy vote"

"What about Nickolas Croft. He's major competition", James one of his 'followers' whispered.

Ah Nickolas , foreign exchange student. Three time international robotics winner and last year's student body president.

"James and Bryce see me as their leader. I cannot show any sigh of weakness", he thought in his head.

" What ever. A good candidate like me needs the competition. If I ran in unopposed it would be the definition of boring. And who has the number one seat on the ramp"

"Definitely you dude", James replied to his earlier comment.

"Well what do you know. Looks like Gabby's already holding it for me", he smirked whilst she waved at him.

James rolled his eyes at his friend's antics but luckily it went unseen.

"Isn't she cute".

"Yeah Asher, she is".

I mean everyone basically knew the only reason why Gabby dated him in the first place is because Asher worshipped the group she walked on. Gabby was an attention speaker for sure, but Asher seemed blind to that fact.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!", Asher growled as the dark red paste stained his white shirt.

The whole cafeteria came to a stop.
Whispers broke out since everyone was expecting a fight to break out any moment from know.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry".

"You nerd. This is designer", he yelled as he tried to pick the spaghetti which made an artwork over his shirt.

"It probably cost more than her house", James smirked knowing he had purposely hit a nerve.

"White haired freek", Bruce whispered but it seemed everyone heard because the next moment everyone burst out laughing.

"Actually it's just spaghetti and meatballs", she gestured to the food .

"How stupid can one nerd be?".

"Stupid is just one syllable", Dylan shrugged.

Most students, specifically the populars broke into gasps of horror.

No one expected such a reply from a geek. After all her kind was supposed to grovel at their feet.

"Ugh", Asher grunted throwing some of the spaghetti of his shirt causing it to land on both 'followers'.

The expression on both faces was priceless. Dylan couldn't help but laugh which seemed to make the black jock angrier.

"That's classic", the white haired girl sighed wiping the tears which had started to form from her laughing so hard.

"What did you do to my friends".

"But I didn't-", she tried explaining but he interrupted her.

"I can't believe important people like me have to share the same oxygen with nerds like you!!"

"Yea, I prefer the term film Geek. There's a difference you know", she responded pushing her glasses upwards.

"Ugh", he said marching of towards the ramp.