2

"Take Shakespeare for example his books were legendary", Loren said. The film club basically consisted of four members, the white haired beauty included.

"Have you seen twilight. Written by     
  Stephanie Meyer directed by-".

"Oh hey..", the brunette boy greated as Dylan sat down.

Josh was the only guy who was interested with film club. Most boys went for basketball or sports but he chose film. He was mocked and bullied for it but he ignored it any way.

"Hey guys", she said in response.

"Oh look Film club present finally decided to grace us with her presence", Mina snapped.

Dylan didn't really like her attitude but since she was the only one who decided to talk to her the became instant friends.a Plus they lived in the same neighborhood.

"Sorry Mina I got stuck in traffic on the jock highway".

"What happened to your     lunch?",Josh asked conserned. For all he knew the she never misses an  opportunity to eat.

Don't get him wrong but she wasn't fat or overweight she just didn't like flaunting her beauty so  she became an easy target for the populars which she left to ignore over the years.

"Asher Wood is wearing it", she smiled stealing a glance at the familiar mop of black hair. All she got was a glare in response.

Everyone on her table gave her strange looks.

"My food went where no mere mortal has gone before. The Ramp". They all turned to face the direction of the populars which earned them looks of disgust in return.

"You need a passport to go in there",   Mina replied pointing her camera at a random student.

"Passport!! You need an undead army and two dragons", Lora replied pointing her screwdriver in the air.

"Wish careful with that thing", Josh said lowering the tool the red head had absentmindedly put to close to his eye.

"Guys seriously it's a whole other dimension. An alien world, a whole new species. We'll never understand the populars and their strange vortex works- ", Dylan sarted but she was cut of by the sparking machine Infront of the young inventor.

"Ok what are you inventing now", she asked after it had stopped sparking.

"Artificial Intelligence Chess Player or as I like to call it AICP", she beamed the previous accident forgotten.

"Hey Luke", Dylan waved at the blond who was passing by.

"Cool drum sticks", she continued as he gave her a small smile.

She could see Josh clenching his fists through the corner of her eye but she didn't read much into it.

"Neve gonna happen girl", Mina said breaking her out of her love sick trans.

"Gee, thanks for the support", she replied sarcastically.

"Look Dylan, you've been crushing on Luke Shonefield since faith grade and we're seniors now. You could have asked him out and you haven't".

"I'll go out with you", Josh said in relation to Lora's earlier comment.

Dylan just chose to ignore Josh .

"Listen, I don't have time for dating. The Spring film and picture fest is in a few weeks".

"And she's our school's best shot at total domination so you better win".

"No Mina I gotta win. This film has to be something ground breaking and it hes to establishes me as the next cenamatic genius",Dylan shrugged.

"So what's the documentary about?" Lora asked.

"I have no idea", she replied before going back to filling the entry form infront of her.