A deck stacked against you

Isaac POV

The taxi finally arrives at the town of Dirt. Not going to lie, it pretty much looked like a futuristic version of a town from a Western movie.

 Not going to lie, it pretty much looked like a futuristic version of a town from a Western movie

The first thing I wanted to find was the saloon. After a few drinks, then I'll find this McCree person.

After looking at the buildings for a few minutes, I eventually find the saloon. Inside, I hear the sound of laughter, conversation, drunken rambling, and flirting.

I look around to see all different types of people. Prostitutes, men flirting with prostitutes, prostitutes flirting with men, prostitutes suckering drunk men out of their money, and prospectors with multiple prostitutes on their laps. There were also men getting into a fight and people cheering them on. On the second floor, there was a poker game being held.

This truly a place of civilized culture.

I look back at the poker table. Sitting there is a cowboy with a cigar. He looks like the McCree guy that I'm looking for. I'll have to thank Tracer for giving me a picture of the guy.

 I'll have to thank Tracer for giving me a picture of the guy

Since I'm wearing my helmet, no one can see that I'm 17. I use this to my advantage. I head up to the second floor. I see that the table has a free seat. I walk up to the table and make my presence.

Me: Mind if I join?

The cowboy looks at me, then smirks.

Cowboy: I don't see why not.

I take a seat, and am given my hand.

Cowboy: So, what brings you here, stranger?
Me: Ah, you know, the usual stuff. Drinks, conversation, music.
Cowboy: Women?
Me: Nah, not really. I prefer to know the woman rather than the sex toy.
Cowboy: Heh. A man who respects women. That's a rarity nowadays.

The other men at the table recoil, however their smiles and laughter tells me that they're not actually offended.

Now that small talk is over, we play.