1/30

POV Y/N
IcyHot: wait so are you on your way to Japan right now??
Y/N: well yeah I'm in Japan, we're renting a hotel so like just 30 minutes more, I'll lyk when I'm there!

IcyHot: alright then. Be careful.

••30 minutes late••
"shoto im at the hotel right now! It's so fancy I literally can't!!" I say excitingly at my phone while being on FaceTime with my bestfriend. "Really? How's your mom I haven't talked to her in a while and my moms been wondering how she's been." shoto explained since me and him are childhood bestfriends since his mom and my mom went to highschool together, they haven't talked in a while since me and my mom and brother moved to america to see my sister, she's still there since she wanted to stay, she's going to college there! I'm proud of her. Since shoto's mom been in the hospital like for a while my mom and her faded a lot but me and shoto text and call everyday, he's literally my brother. I pass my phone to my mom so she can talk to shoto's mom since he went to visit his mom at the hospital so my mom had the chance to talk to her.

••After 15 minutes of the moms talking••

"Alright mom let me talk to shoto I wanna know more about the UA school or whatever it's called!!" I say nagging at my moms shoulder as she's laughing at the phone talking with her bestie, "okay okay here you little crybaby!!" She hands me back my phone and I give her a smile then look away and roll my eyes as a joke. "anyways shoto when do I have to start??", "well you just came to Japan and I'll let Aizawa know tomorrow so he knows your not coming right now, and I'll text you when he lets me know. Okay?" he proceeds.

I'm very grateful I got to be able to go to UA highschool or whatever it's called, the only reason I got in is because shoto recommended me to his teacher named aizawa I think? something like that, shoto had to show a video of me using my quirk a while back when practicing since I haven't used my quirk since I was to nervous to in America since my quirk is kinda embarrassing, well I think.

"Okay then bye icyhot." I bully him with that name a lot, "well your lucky I'm used to that name I get called that everyday by someone else." He says with an irritated voice kinda. "Who else calls you that?? huh?? I'm the only one that can mock you, you got that?" I'm very protective of him he's like a younger brother although he's like older than me by a few months, and he is protective of me also. He knows my bad sides and good sides he knows I can get angry really easily, that's why he's always nice to me he knows I'll literally destroy him if he gets on my nerve !

"Oh just a moron who's always screaming since he got head problems or something." He explains, "well I'll talk to them when I go over there, got it?" I say kinda pissed, not that I'm jealous or smt it's just what if that morons his bestie?? "Well anyways shoto, goodnight and text me when your teacher says what time and day, got that?" "Okay y/n don't worry I'll lyk. Night." He says with his calm voice.