Chapter 15: Infiltrate Cyberlife Tower

I changed back into my usual clothes and took a taxi to Cyberlife.

The entrance was surrounded by guards. I rolled down the window as one of them came up.

"Y/N Model #313 248 317. I'm expected."

"Okay. Go ahead."

I rolled the window back up and they let me pass.

I got out of the text and walked inside. There were three guards surrounding me.

"Follow me. We'll escort you."

"Thank you, but I know where to go."

"Maybe, but I have my orders."

I just complied and followed while the other two walked behind me.

When we got to the elevator I was planning out the best way to do this.

I looked up at the camera to see it was enabled. I hacked into it and disabled it.

Once that was done I went ahead and took out the guards. I changed the elevators destination using one of the guards voices.

"Please indicate your identity and destination."

"Agent 54, Level -49."

"Voice recognition validated. Access authorized."

It went down to the warehouse where all the androids were stored.

Before getting off the elevator, I made sure to hack into the elevator and blocked it so that nobody could use it.

I looked around. There had to be at least over hundreds of androids in here.

I went up to one of them and took their arm and started to convert them.

"Step back, Y/N!"

I stopped and looked over to see Connor being held at gunpoint by another one of my models. "And I'll spare him."

"I'm sorry, Y/N I thought it was you. I should've known."

"Your friends life is in your hands! Now it's time to decide what matters most! Him or the revolution!"

This is bad. I never wanted any of this to happen.

"I'm sorry, Connor you should've have gotten mixed up in all of this."

"I'm fine, don't worry about me! Just do what you have to do!"

But I can't. You'll die.

"If I surrender, how do I know you won't kill him?"

"I'll only do what is strictly necessary to accomplish my mission. It's up to you whether or not that includes killing this human. Now enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are. Are you gonna save your partners life? Or are you going to sacrifice him? And choose wisely, I know how you feel about him."

They held the gun up closer to his head.

"Alright, alright! You won!" I let go of the androids arm and back away.

Connor ^^

My other model pointed their gun at me. Connor grabbed their arm but they pushed him off. That gave me an opportunity to tackle them and throw them over my shoulder, knocking the gun out of their hand.

We fought until it got to the point where I was on the floor. They tired to punch me.

"Hold it!" Connor called out. As stopped and looked at him. He had the gun pointed at us, unsure who was who.

We slowly stoop up.

"Thanks, Connor. I don't know how I'd have managed without you. Get rid of them, we have no time to lose." My copied said.

"It's me, Connor. I'm the real Y/N."

He kept looking between us. "One of you is my partner. The other is just an a**. The question is who's who."

He held a longer glance at me. Something in me told me that he knew it was me. He just had to be sure.

"What are you doing, Connor? I'm the real, Y/N. Give me the gun and I'll take care of them!" My copy tried to take a step forward.

"Don't move!" He pointed the gun at them. I had to think of something quick.

"Why don't you ask us something? Something only the real Y/N would know."

He took a second to think then pointed the gun at my copy. "Where did we first meet?"

I tried to answer but they beat me to it.

"We bumped into each other at the scene of a homicide. The victim's name was Carlos Ortiz."

"They uploaded memory." I mumbled but I'm pretty sure Connor heard sincere asked me the next question.

"What's my dads dog name?"

"Sumo! His name is Sumo!" I answered quickly.

"I knew that too! I-" They stopped when Connor pointed the gun at them then looked back at me.

"My brother, what's his name?"

I was surprised. I didn't expect him to bring him up. I know this is a sensitive subject for him.

"Cole. His name was Cole. And he had just turned six at the time of the accident. It wasn't yours or your fathers fault, Connor. A truck skidded on a sheet of ice and the car rolled over. Cole needed emergency surgery but no human was available to do it. So an android had to take care of him. Cole didn't make it. Thats why your father hates androids. He thinks one of us is responsible for your brothers death."

"Cole died because a human was too high on red ice to operate. He's the one that took my little brother away from us. And my dad knows it too." He looked down.

"I knew about your bother too! I would have said exactly the same thing! Don't listen to them, Connor, I'm the one who-"

BANG!

He shoot them.

"I knew it had go be you. The other didn't show any emotion unlike you. I could see it in your eyes." He smiled. "Go on. Do it."

I went back over to the android and took his arm again and converted him. "Wake up!" He did. He turned and did the same thing to the others and it passed on.

I turned to Connor. "I'm sorry again that you got mixed up in all this. It's my fault."

He grabbed my shoulders. "No it's not. Don't worry, I'm fine. Though I must say, it's good to see the real you." He chuckled.
I couldn't help but return the smile.

"I didn't even know who they were until now."

"You should get going. Wouldn't want to keep the revolution a waiting." I nodded and was about to go.

"Wait!"

I stopped and turned around.

Connor walked up to me and pecked my on the lips.

"Be careful and good luck."

"Thanks, I might need it." We smiled at each other then I headed of the free the other androids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! This ending is so bad!

Sorry I've read and seen a lot of cute stuff but I CANNOT write it for the life of me🤦🏽‍♀️

I'll try better next time🤷🏽‍♀️