4. it starts.

𝖨𝖵

𝖨𝖵. 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌.
———- 🎲

𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖨𝖲' 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
___________________

I was sitting at lunch with Zach and Harry on a Tuesday of October. They were fighting over who looked hotter, because well, they're stupid like that. I kept getting stares from girls who liked me as usual. I never got why I was so popular. I mean it was mostly because of my looks and stupid charms.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Harry poked my cheek. "Earth to Louis partridge." Harry teased, while waving his hands in front of my face.

"What do you want you wanker." I said with annoyance.

"Lets make a bet." Harry exclaimed with a smirk.

"A bet?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's childish." I stated.

"see I told you he wouldn't want to." Zach blurted out

"Shut up nit wat!" Harry argued, smacking Zach in the head. He rubbed his head with a frown.

"Ok anyways, I wanted to bet that you could make the outcast of our school, he said while pointing to a girl, Alyssa Burkhart, fall in love with you."

"And whats in it for me?" I said with a smug look. "Let's say $50." Harry proclaimed, placing 50 dollars on the table.

"Fine, it's a deal." I remarked, snatching up the money. I thought it was stupid, but its just for fun right?

"Aye and when she does fall for you, just leave her like that!" He said with a laugh while snapping his fingers to indicate "like that." Zach started laughing too.

I just let out a small chuckle. While they were still laughing, my eyes turned to the girl. Alyssa Burkhart. She was already looking over at us, so we made eye contact. I shot her a small smile but she just look away quickly. I wasn't lying if I said she was quite pretty.

She had beautiful silky brown hair. Dark brown eyes along with soft pink lips that had a round cupids bow. She was also very lonely, she didn't talk much. I'm not sure if she had a friend. And people called her the outcast. This was gonna be hard.

____________________

"You like what you see mate?" Harry smirked.

"Bugger off you dimbo." I pushed his shoulder. He just laughed and shook his head.

In about 4 minutes lunch was gonna be over. I saw Alyssa grabbing her stuff to leave. So I decided to make the first move. I got up to follow her. Telling Zach and Harry goodbye, and walked away.

She was oddly a fast walker, but it wasn't hard to catch up. I slowed down, looking at my watch, waiting until the bell rang. After 2 minutes it rung. I walked faster up to her trying to get people out of my way.

Once I got close enough, I did what most girls liked. I grabbed her waist, which she tensed up to, moving her to the right.

Blurting out a quick "sorry, darling."

And walked right past her. It was a sly move. Oh and don't question how I know girls liked that.

When I walked away far enough I turned to look at her.  She had a confused look with her eyebrows knitted while treading to her next class. It made me laugh a bit. She looked cute.

authors note !༉‧₊˚

authors note !
‧₊˚.  🕯 📿

mmm hay 😀🖐🏼 Good afternoon 🕺🏻💃🏻 lol this chapter Is Louis' pov as you can see ! Harry finally
Places the bet 🙄 AND SINCE I WATCHED 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU this lowk lowk Gonna he based on some things from That movie 😁😁 I recommend watching It , it's rlly good 🕺🏻🕺🏻‼️ It's on Disney plus!

n e ways how are you ? How was your day ? 🤎 did you like this chapter ?? I hope you enjoyed chapter 4 <3 see you next time 😏 or not hehehsjd 😩

                your fav , jennica