8. avoiding him.

𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨

𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗆.
———- 🪴

𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
_________________

You could say I was embarrassed. Getting lost into his big brown eyes. More than once. And then leaning in for a kiss. I guess I was just in the moment. So I wasn't thinking. After the party yesterday night, I had a huge headache. Remind me to never drink again.

I was angry though. First he flirts with me. Tries to get my attention.  Takes me out to a party. And then backs away from my kiss? Was he playing with my feelings? I hated him. But was it just hate that I had towards him?

I needed to avoid him, get away from him. I didn't wanna see his sharp jawline, stupid adorable smile, messy brown locks, and those big brown eyes. God I hated those eyes.

I didn't look at him in English and Literature. Which we unfortunately had together. I walked all the different directions of the halls. Heading faster to class as unexpectedly. I saw him alone? Today he wasn't with his friends. Laughing and lolly gagging.

I chose to ignore it. I said goodbye to Corina, turning a corner. Making my way to the football field for practice. Already changed in my soccer uniform. I put my bag down, water bottle out, and took a sip. Before running to my teammates.

We were in the middle of playing a scrimmage. I had the ball, controlling it between my feet. Until I saw Louis. Sitting in the stands with Harry. I took the chance, and turned the ball his direction, kicking it right to him. They both swerved it fast. Lucky asses.

________________________

The bell rang, meaning school was finally over. I'm over exhausted of this so called "school." Me and Corina walked out the entrance, giggling about something she told me.

Walking by a pole, I saw a stupid poster for the prom. I ripped it off with anger earning a "hey!" from a student council, that put it up.

"Can you imagine who would go to that antiquated mating ritual?" I divulged. I hated dances. They weren't my thing. Dresses and heels? Most definitely not for me. "I would. But I don't have a date." Corina states, with her right hand up.

"Do you really wanna dress all up? So some wannabe Leo Dicaprio, with a boner can feel you up? While you're forced to listen to a band that by definition blows?" I described with hand gestures.

She laughs. "All right, all right! We won't go. It's not like I've got a dress anyway." She shrugs.

"Shh shh." I put my finger to her mouth. "We're making a statement."

"Oh goody! Something new for us!" She exclaims with such sarcasm. Throwing up jazz hands.

We both laugh it off and walk home.