7. copelands party.

𝖵𝖨𝖨

𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒.
———- 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
__________________

I was thinking about either going to the party or not. I've never been to a "real" party before. Just birthday party's like Corinas or my own. I mean it was quite stupid. The idea of even attending this party. A whole other group of people I didn't even know. I could use a little fun or let loose like Louis said.

I let the party slip my mind, and hazily worked on school work I had left.

Taking a break from all that. I had wanted to pick out an outfit for if I maybe went to Harry's party. I searched through all my good clothes and found a decent and not to extra outfit. My favorite pair of baggy mom jeans, a not to short, black crop top that said "cosmic" on it in all caps, the letters were jeweled, matching the outfit with high top black converse.

After picking out an outfit, I put it aside and opened my laptop to watch a random movie. I was a little hungry, considering that I didn't eat much for lunch. I went downstairs to make some basic popcorn we had in the pantry. Unwrapping the package and popping it into the microwave. Pressing the "popcorn" button.

I scrolled TikTok on my phone while waiting.  My parents weren't home today due to them working late or having another date I suppose. The popcorn was still cooking, until I heard a knock at the front door. I sauntered towards it and opened the door.

Louis was standing there with a smile sitting on his lips. He wore an outfit consisting of light tan slightly baggy pants, a brown crewneck, and old school vans. I won't lie, he looked good.

"What are you doing here" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "8:30, right?" He assumed, still smiling. I took a peak at my watch. It was 8:20. "Oh , I'm early." He noted. I realized he remembered that he wanted to pick me up , at 8:30, like he told me earlier. When we were walking from school.

"Whatever, let me get dressed I guess." I told him while he walked right in. "And I'm driving." I did in fact know how do drive. I just never had money to get a car. He just nodded his head. Plopping onto my gray cushioned couch.

It didn't take me long to put on my planned outfit. I already had on my simple daily makeup from school, and my hair was already down.

I came down the stairs and motioned my hands out for his keys. He threw them at me, and they landed in my hands. "You look good burkhart." He complimented. "You don't look so bad yourself partridge." I replied back. He chuckled.