6. Friends.

𝖵𝖨

𝖵𝖨. 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌.
———- ✨

𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖠'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ㅤㅤ; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
__________________

Corina and I walked to school together, chatting about random songs we put in our playlist. I never told her about what happened with Louis because I didn't want her questioning me. Nor worrying if he was being rude or what not.

We were now in the courtyard, for our free period. Chatting away about test or what was happening in society. "I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you lyz." She apologized out of the blue. I let out a sigh.

"Corina it's fine, you know I don't mind if you hang out with your own friends." I assured her before she could say another word. "Plus, I like having time to myself."

"I know I know, I'm just sorry ok?" She insisted.

"Ok rina." I said with a small giggle.

Climbing up the stairs to get to art class, a storm of papers were thrown into the air. Making them drop along the stair cases. I was able to catch what the title of the flyers were.  "Harry copelands party at 8." Idiots, I said in my mind. Knowing half the school would be going. And the thought of drunk teenagers, the smell of alcohol, or even couples making out. Disgusting. I ignored it and made my way to class.

I was sketching a random object i observed in the lame environment, until the bell rang. It was my last period of the day, so I walked right out to the entrance of the huge high school. Before I turned a corner I felt someone put their long arms around my shoulders.

A tall boy like figure. Towering over me. I looked to my right, eyeing a smirking Louis. "Hey there pretty." He greeted. I rolled my eyes. Taking his arm off my shoulders. Here we go again.

"What do you want now Louis?" I annoying expressed. He let out a chuckle. Putting his arms back where they were placed. "I can't say hello to my favorite girl?" He asked.

My face twisted into a confused one. Favorite girl? He barely even knows me. We don't even talk like that. "We're not even friends, how could I be your favorite girl?" I questioned. Shrugging off his arms. But he wouldn't budge. "Oh well, can we be friends then?" He smiled. What is going on. I was overthinking things in my head now.

"Friends? Why would you choose to be friends with me?" I replied to his nonsense of a question. "You seem quite cool to me alyssa." He slyly said with a small smirk. He knows my name? I heavily sighed.

"Fine, I'll consider being friends with you Louis partridge." I declared. I opened my mouth to ask another question. "Anything else screw boy?" He immediately commented.

"Go to Copelands party with me." I gave him a are you serious look. He just shot me a toothy smile. "Come on let loose, have some fun lyz." We're already on nickname terms? I hummed. I notice we were just a few walks away from my house.

"You never give up do you lou." I laughed. I started walking away thinking he wasn't gonna say anything. "So was that a yes?" He practically shouted out to me. I was still walking. "No!" I smiled while shouting back. "Well then, was that a no?" He asked, still shouting from where he was. I was walking up my door steps. "No!" I giggled at him.

"I'll see you at 8:30 then!" He announced. Some of the neighbors or people walking were looking at us from a distance. I just shook my head while laughing. Entering my house. I leaned onto my door.

Louis partridge was gonna be the death of me.

authors note !༉‧₊˚

authors note !
‧₊˚.  🕯 📿

mmm hay 😀🖐🏼 how's it going 😁‼️ yes we love
another 10 tihay scene reference! I absolutely love kat Stratford and her very very harsh sarcasm 🕺🏻
n e ways 🌱🏃🏻‍♀️‼️📺📗🙌🏼 did you like this chapter ???I hope you enjoyed chapter 6<3 see you next time 😏 or not hehejs 😩

                    your fav , jennica