.10.

The nights. The days. The afternoons. I spent looking for you have all came to an end. Seeing you look healthy and happy as a Soloist in your own company. "You were doing fine without me?" I questioned to myself. Seeing you walk away wishing your co-workers goodnight. I followed you. Just right after you got done pressing one of the elevator buttons.

Clenching my jaw as I looked at the familiar brunette infront of me with widened eyes at my sudden movements, trapping you in my arms as the elevator doors closed.

"I'm here. I'm here and I'm still in love with you Chaeyoung please don't leave me."

"You did this to me Jennie. You did." Pushing her harshly, more into the elevator wall if that's even possible.

"I'm sorry and I know I did, please forgive me."

"You're sorry?"

"God.... yes!"

"I found you."

"I can't let you slip away from me away. I just can't."

Snapping out of my thoughts to seeing Jennie with furrowed eyebrows. "God why are you so fucking cute." I mumbled before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"I found you." I whispered, breaking the kiss leaning my forehead against hers.

"You found me." Jennie said, giving me her beautiful signature gummy smile, with her forehead still pressed against mine.