DanFrez x Reader|| Just a Dream?

DanFrez x Reader// SPICY!!!

It was hot morning, I was laying in bed looking at my ceiling groggily trying to keep myself awake. BALOP my phone went as I got a ping from the BadBoyHalo discord server. I saw it was from DanFrez, oh DanFrez how he was everything I loved. He made me smile and laugh, he made me blush and he made me squeal. A message from him was like a billion beats in my heart a second. I open up Discord to see him pinging me to see if I was up. I responded ASAP but in our dms, it was about lunch time and he was bored and so was I so I messaged him

Heh Danny! Wanna come over 2day <3

Ofc (y/n) I'll start heading I've rn!

Kkk :)

After getting cleaned up a bit and making myself look nice. A knock came from my front door and I rushed over, peeking through the peep hole I smile and a light blush comes over my face, I swing the door open "Dan!" I shout in excitement and a goofy smile comes on my face. DanFrez walks in and smiles giving me a nod "Hey y/n! So glad to see you again" he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. I closed the door and look back seeing Dan and blushing, what was different? What... was happening? He looked me up and down, his eyes were filled with hungers for just as he licked his lips.
"Hey uh- you ok?" I stuttered out. He pushed me up against the wall and I squeaked in embarrassment- what was going on?! He pushed his leg between both of mine as I was pinned down, fearing for everything as I felt like a speed runner being hunted. He didn't say a word just looking in my eyes. He slowly moved closer and connected our lips. He bit down on my bottom lip and I yelped out allowing him to stick his tongue down my throat. I try to move my hands to grab his waist but he without hesitation snaps and pins my hands to the wall too. I was defenslsss and I loved it. He pushed his leg up making me yell out once more I'm pleasure. What was going on- why was this happening and why did I love it. I felt the grip on one of my hands loosen as he traced his slender fingers down my side and to the hem of my shirt. I felt the cold touch on my stomach and jolted up.

I shoot up and am suddenly in bed. What happened? I look around and see the light pouring in to my room; the time was the same- nothing happened, I guess it was all a dream.