65,66

Episode 65
Sana: Ha vishal! (and sid left with a angry 😡 face)
Sid pov : sala mai soch rha tha ki ek bar check karlu kahi ro to nahi rahi hai, or ye madam apne vishal se baate kar rahi hai, sahi hai sahi hai, kare bate apne vishal se... Mai bhi karunga unse bate jisse mera mann karega... Ise to mai batata hu...
Vishal : or kaisa hai mera bacha?
Sana : thik hu madsi tu kaisa hai?
Vishal : mai bhi thik hu beta(yr jab vishal sana ko aise beta bacha bolta tha na mujhe badhi achi wali feel aati thi) yr sana tu to mujhe bhul hi gayi hai yr...
Sana : aisa kuch nahi hai massi, bus tum log se itne mahine bate karke pakk gayi hu ab naye logo se baate karti hu or apna entertainment karti hu... (giggling 🤭)
Vishal : tu nahi sudhregi na!
Sana : bilkul nahi...
Like that they talked for some more time and than they ended call.. She picked her night suit with herself as she had decided to stay with mom for night 🌃
She came out of room and saw sid watching news on TV 📺 she intentionally stormed her feet on floor so she can get his some intention... As soon sid heard her foot steps he picked his phone and acted like he is talking with someone...
Sid : ha aarti bol! Kaisi hai tu?.....(ye laga Sana ko pehla shock)... Kaha yr mai to bore ho jata hu ghar me.... Ha lele paras mahira ko bhi conference me.... (ye laga sana ko dusra badha jhatka).... Hey paras! What's up man?.... Are am sorry too yr, us din aise hi bina baat ke tujhpe hath uthaya, i mean mera to kuch lena dena bhi nahi tha bus thorha emotions me beh gaya tha.... Ha ha bhai meri taraf se bhi sab clear hai...
(jo bhul gaye hai ye kis bare me baat kar rahe hai, vo please ja kr is fiction ka rainbow 🌈 wala part padhlo 🤭😂)
And now Sana was full of tears, she couldn't hold her self... she came out of house without making any noise, so he couldn't know about her leaving.... She ran towards lift and cried her heart out once she entered in lift.... She gathered herself back before reaching her floor and whipped her face to hide her sorrow...
Here shukla ji was still acting without knowing what blunder he had made this time in his anger 💢 (Haye waise hot badhe lagte hai shukla ji gusse me) He stopped acting and looked around but didn't find her, than he looked at bedroom door and it was closed so he thought that she may be inside bedroom...
Sid : moti baby tune bohot sataya na mujhe ab tu or hurt ho... Oh man bus jyada na hurt hoyi ho... Ab to definitely aayegi mereko manane kyuki she will never be able to see me with these three people in life and she will definitely gonna manofy me to talk to her...
Here sana had reached sid's mom flat, she hugged his mom tightly as she entered home 🏡 mom rubbed her back to calm her... But as soon she asked her "TU THIK HAI NA BETA?" She broke down in her arms... Mom got worried for her... She quickly closed door and took her to bedroom... She made sana sit in front of her and held her hands in her... Sana was still crying badly and sobbing like a kid... Mom picked a glass of water from side table and gave her to drink....
Mom : pani pi beta or thorha shant ho or mujhe bata kya hua hai? Kyu roye ja rahi hai?
Sana sipped some water and looked at mom like a innocent kid, mom could not stop herself from adoring this cute little baby like grown up girl.... She kissed her forehead...
Sm : tu baith mai tere sar me tel lagati hu, itna jyada royi hai, aakhe bhi kaisi huyi padhi hai teri, sar bhi dard ho rha hoga na...
Sana silently sat down on floor and mom on couch, she massaged her scalp... She decided to ask her once she is comfortable as she was looking really sad and somewhere she had idea that his son is behind this situation...
Sm : chal aaja kuch khale, maine kaali daal
(brown wali jo hoti hai, hamare yaha maa ki dal bolte hai) or chawal banaye the, maine to kha liya tu bhi khale...
Sana : mera mann nahi hai maa...
Sm: mai kuch nahi sunugi, chup chap chalke kuch kha, vo gadha to pakka bhar pet kha kr baitha news dekh rha hoga, or tu uske karan bhuki hai yaha pr...
She made her eat a half bowl of rice as she was not eating much... She gave her glass of milk...
SM : shakal dekh kaise bana li hai, dudh pi thorha skin bhi better hogi...
Shehnaaz had that without any tantrums... Later mom made her sleep in her lap on bed... She soon dozed off because of crying...
Sid looked at time, it was 6 pm and there was no clue of sana... He got up and came in room and to his shock room was dark as lights were off.. He quickly switched on lights and found empty room, he called her name to call her but didn't got any response... He checked every corner of house but there was no clue of her... Now he was hell worried for her... he felt horrible at that moment... Many bad thoughts came in his mind and than only few words came out of his mouth...
Sid : kahi Maine use kho to nahi diya?
His heart ached at this thought, he felt niddles piercing his heart ♥
He quickly grabbed his phone and tried to call her, but her phone was switched off... He was getting really bad thoughts in his mind and than the flashbacks came in his mind about last night when he broked down in her arms and asked her to leave him...
Sid : kahi vo sachme mujhe chorh to nahi
gayi... No no... This can't be possible...
He called his mom as she is the only person who can help him in this situation...
Sid : hello mom! I need your help, I did a blunder.... I... I umm I lost my world... I lost shehnaaz....( He cried like a baby while telling his problem to his mom)
Sm : chup hoja sidharth... Shehnaaz mere pass hi hai... Abhi so rahi hai, tu bhi aaja or bata is bar kya stupidity ki hai tune, isne to kuch bataya ni bus ro rahi thi or abhi maine iska hath dekha pura red red hua padha hai jaise kuch garam chij gir gayi ho...
Sid : mom mai aa rha hu, please aap uske sath rehna, mai bus aaya...
He ended call and locked home and quickly ran to his mom's house... Mom opened door for him, he told mom everything (not romance) once they settled on couch 🛋...
Sm : tu aadhi baat jankar itna react kyu karta hai? Tujhe pata hai ki usne call kiya tha vishal ko ya vishal ne khud kiya tha? Or vo hai thorhi foodie, it's not an easy thing to give up, just like you can't give up on your cigarettes, same thing goes to her... And you shouted at her just because she had used loo on the same time you wanted to use... Sidharth your home has atleast 3 washrooms, you had used other one silently... And the biggest stupidity was that phone call prank, you acted like you are talking to people who had always hurt her... Now you have to deal with her very politely, I was going to ask her about your boths roka ceremony, pammi ji and I had talked about this and decided to talk with you both also but now it look likes waste of talking about this... (sid:😭😭😭😭)