𝟬𝟲 - 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝘁

This dream isn't feeling sweet
We're reeling through the midnight streets
And I've never felt more alone
It feels so scary getting old

[Ribs
Lorde]

Theres a specific time to play
the song so you can play it when you see the •

Tw: abuse

—————

Fuck my head hurts so bad from this stupid hangover, maybe I shouldn't have drank so much last night but, whats done is done and I had more fun last night than I have in the last 2 months

I groan and roll over on the soft bed and let out a yawn before I hear my name being screamed from downstairs.

Well shit, that's never good.

"Natalie!" He yells, when he says my name like that i know he's angry. He's always angry now. Maybe its my fault, I always do something to annoy him.

I walk from his bedroom, down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Leo standing there with no shirt, sweatpants hung low on his hips, smoking a cigarette.

"Baby can you... can you maybe not smoke in the house?" I ask quietly, I don't really like the smell of smoke, plus i'm sure his landlord will complain about the discolouration on the walls, and I don't really want that to happen seeing as i'm basically living here now too.

"What the fuck!" He yells making me flinch. He never used to yell at me, he was always so sweet and caring and... loving. I don't think he loves me anymore but who knows, maybe this is love.

"W-what?" I mumble, not wanting to make too much noise, I already know his neighbours probably hate me from the amount of times they've heard us fight.

"Are you fucking serious Natalie? Why the hell did you go and get drunk with fucking Sam last night!?" He says through gritted teeth.

Wait so this is why he's mad? I went out last night with my friend Sam from work to celebrate my promotion, I finally got the position as assistant head of designs and my boss said if I keep it up, I could have my own team within the next year. I thought he would be proud of me?

"Sams just a friend you know that, we were just celebrating that promotion i had text you about" I say while looking down at my bare feet, not being able to meet his gaze.

"I'm you're god damn boyfriend Natalie! You shouldn't need any other male friends. You know all he wants to do is fuck you right?" He snaps harshly.